1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea Tyre Change - Need Help

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by AbiS, Sep 22, 2014.

1. AbiS

AbiS Timido

Hi Friends,

I am confused about how to go about it, I need your expertise help on deciding. Here is my problem statement:

My Linea has ticked only 24K but 2 of the tires were worn out from inner side. The reason for that is I had skipped the WA and WB. I came to know about the tyre worn out when I went to to the WA and WB after 23K for the first time Frustration.gif . Front two tires were worn out from inside, the guy who did the WA and WB changed the rear tires to front.

Now I have two options:

Option one:

My Spare tyre is unused and new , so I will use that and buy one more tyre (Good year GT3 as this was the OEM tyre and match with the spare tyre).
    So I will put my two new tyre (spare & newly baught) oon the front and current front would be moved to rear. Currently running on front can go for another 10K (looking at the tread)

Option two:

I go with all new 4 tyres. If yes which brand, that I think can be a new discussion based on my usage but that can be discussed after I take a decision on this.

Guys please suggest.

Thanks in Advance!!!
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Since your better tyres are good for another 10K or so, buying one and use with spare tyre, makes more sense, financially.
    Also you can buy new set of tyres once these older are worn out, try to get some buy back on one and keep one as spare.
    Do read - http://www.teamfiat.com/threads/good-tyres-in-front-or-rear.12111/.
    Newer tyres are best to keep in rear.