1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea TJet : LED Tail Lights

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by Parantap Chatterjee, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Parantap Chatterjee

Parantap Chatterjee Regolare

Gurgaon
    Gurgaon
    Linea T-Jet
  2. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    Hey Parantap, just stumbled on to your thread, and that tail light already looks good with that ring.

And you have a boot spoiler too. I am watching this space :)!
  3. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    So it was you who made it? Kudos to you mate... cheers to your perseverance... Happened to see the thread elsewhere and fell in love with it ! :p :p
  4. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Parantap, really great DIY. Tempting for the same, will check with you later. Congratulations for the beautiful effort & no better than this outcome by you.
  5. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Guys,

Keep the meme's OFF the forum please.
  6. Lunafiatic

Lunafiatic Amatore

Pune-Mumbai-Pune
    What an effort and amazing DIY Parantap. Hats off to you man. I am so willing to do it on mine as well but I may not be as lucky as you were, to find just the lenses of the tail light. I read your entire DIY steps on another forum and it was mind boggling. I am sure as hell I won't be able to do it all by myself. This idea had struck me long back and I have spent weeks looking for after market tail lights with led preinstalled but couldn't find anything for Linea. All the searches ended up with something for Punto. Nevertheless people will at least have something to start with now.
  7. Parantap Chatterjee

Gurgaon
    Gurgaon
    Linea T-Jet
    Thank you for the comments everybody :) Much appreciated !

Without further ado , this is a video of the lights in action :

thomman85, sunswape, 5u3zEr0 and 6 others like this.
  8. Narayan

Narayan Regolare

Chennai
    This one looks Great and very much thought through ! congratulations on your Great job ! Im desiring for any such innovations for the Punto tail lights as well !
  9. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @Parantap Chatterjee Awesome work there buddy. Looks like you had indepth knowledge about the electronics. May be perhaps you could write some thing about that area so that others who wish to do for Punto/Linea can do something like this or in a different style ;)
  10. Parantap Chatterjee

Gurgaon
    Gurgaon
    Linea T-Jet
    Not being modest , but I have very basic knowledge of electronics. This DIY was done using very specific and contextual knowledge , gathered online mostly :)