1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea TJet + , Dec 2010 model .

Discussion in 'Fiat Global News' started by FiatLove, May 29, 2013.

1. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Chennai
    Pls dont purchase the car. New T-jet is just a week or so away. Buy the newer T-jet as it seems to be more fuel efficent than the old one and pricing would not exceed 10l OTR.
  2. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    All lubes and battery, if possible. I doubt they will agree to change the battery. But ensure that you get them to give you full standard warranty on the same in case it goes kaput soon after. Forget the tyres, they won't even hear you on that. Anyway it isn't that big an issue. You can change them to another brand you prefer.

You should've called some old friends including yours truly!!

Well he could save close to 3-3.5 lakhs on this deal. He can fill enough petrol to last 5 years easily in that money. How's that trade off? All this is valid only if the car is in reasonable shape, otherwise its a no go for even half the quoted price.
  3. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    If the TJet is at factory, you maybe lucky if they agree to change all oils. If it is at the dealer, he may not change any oils/fluids. Do request for a battery change as that is the first thing that will go kaput if it is not changed

I agree with nkapoor that you should take this car if it is in proper condition as it will enable you to spend on petrol bills with savings made by going for this

As for the price, do not pay anything over 7 lac on-road for this - in fact you may be able to negotiate for another 40-50K of discount. Try your luck once you have confirmed that you are going in for the car
  4. FiatLove

FiatLove

Pune
    Thank you all for your responses ... Car is in stockyard n i will be getting a look of it after 10 days ... After that i will decide based on its condition .
  5. FiatLove

FiatLove

Pune
    Helloooo All .... Finally I visited Sky moto Automobiles today ... Below shared is my worst experience with them

1) They committed me wrong thing .. vehicle was 3600 kms run , Still that guy was forcing that Sir it is unused vehicle .
    2) lot of scratches , No spikes in types , No H on odometer (Obviously it was used so these things can not be there)

Very disappointed ... Now waiting for new Tjet to get launched soon

@ Pune people .. Be aware of sky moto automobiles chinchwad ... Thet got me engaged for more that 15 days for wrong thing ...
    1 person likes this.
  6. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Very shocking to hear horrible experience from a new fiat exclusive dealer in pune..fiat india shud need to penalise or suspend some top officials of dealers who did these kinds of things..
  7. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Chennai

Bro it is business tricks. But am happy that you avoided the car. T-jet will be launched very soon.
  8. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Gadag
    Fiat Love..Tjet is launching on 10th june..and dealers will receive stock of new 2013 linea tjet this week or early next week....we are happy that you are getting new 2013 tjet instead of that used 2010 tjet...
  9. FiatLove

FiatLove

Pune
    Thanks Nadeem for sharing ... Eagerly waiting for this launch
  10. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Gadag