1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea TJet admired most with

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by bnzjon, Feb 16, 2011.

?

Linea TJet admired most with

1. SunBeam Biege

5.3%
  2. Tuscan Wine

47.4%
  3. Bossa Nova White

10.5%
  4. Hip Hop Black

15.8%
  5. Fox Trote Azure

10.5%
  6. Bronzo Scuro

10.5%
  1. Friends, the earlier poll that was created for Linea was without the TJet.

I have added a fresh poll for the TJet which has some special premium colours.

The thread "Lets count the Linea TJets at the TFI" [http://teamfiat.co.in/forum/viewforum.php?f=47] and "Linea most admired with" [http://teamfiat.co.in/forum/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=115] have thrown up contrasting preferences of colours.

Hence creating a seperate poll only for the TJet. Non TJet users please feel free to choose your favourite colour.

Choose the Best !

(Mods, if you feel this thread is not warranted, please move/delete the same)
  2. I chose SBB for obvious reasons. I own the SBB.
  3. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Voted for SBB. we only need to see the TJET count Thread. SBB is the leading color with more than 1/3 majority. 13 out of 34 TJET are SBB ;-)
  4. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    after seeing Ansal's jet during delhi meet, I say SBB is the meanest color, enhances the character of the JET. my vote for SBB
  5. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Voted for SSB for obvious reasons. Moreover, White, Tuscan, Black are available in normal Linea as well. ::T So SSB gets even more preference.
  6. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Sure SSB will have the max preference as there are no TJets in the country with SSB color. :evilsmile I would defo swap my SBB for the SSB :evilsmile
  7. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    SSB= SunSilk Beige?? :lol: :confused
  8. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    THE legendary Flamenco Red is not available & hence didn't vote :mrgreen:

Flamenco Red is not available in T Jet (& neither in Punto) so commands more preference in Linea ? ::V :mrgreen:
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I feel SBB looks stunning and stands out of the crowd, Hatts off to all TFIANS having this colour, (hahahahahah all colors are great)
  10. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    SBB or no a SBB. i think the m linea.ost hottest colour is black which looks super hot in the italian beauty.