1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea T-Jet

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Jun 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arian

arian Amatore

yeah, but that was a fabulous ad according to me.
  2. Yes Naren but can't they use an old ad filmed when schumi was with Ferrari ? maybe there are legal angles to this and not as simple as it sounds..anyways here's the ad we are talking about.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2014
  3. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    some points worth mentioning -

1. Linea petrol had a GC of 165mm.
    2. honda city is 116bhp and has a torque of 147nm that too at a much higher rpm.
    3. Linea is 113bhp and 207nm@2200 rpm.
    4. City has 0-100 timing of 11.40 sec. so if 11.14 is true as fiat claims for tjet, tjet becomes the fastest(?) petrol in this segment! Atleast faster than the city.
    5. With such power and weight FE of 14.6kmpl is too good.
    6. There are not many cars in India specially this side of 20L that can match the near to perfect blend of ride and handling of the Linea.
    7. Those alloys look gorgeous and so is the new special colour.
    8. Bigger and better quality tyres and all four disc brakes, well done FIAT.
    9. At 9 lakhs this car becomes the best buy with virtually no competition, only if FIAT actually offers the kind of services that are mentioned in this article.
    10. Leather seats give the interiors a luxurious look.
    11. The chrome on the dash seems to be brighter than other Lineas.
    12. Chrome exhaust tip and the new antenna adds to the already amazing looks of the Linea and give it a sportier look.
    13. Adding a remote control for the ICE, again well done FIAT.

blue & me
    rear ac vent
    my car
    foldable key
    anti intrusion boot hinges and what not and now add this turbo petrol to the list of the "1st time in segment" from FIAT! :wow
  4. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

According to Team Bhp reports, Linea T-Jet will be available in two models - T-Jet and T-Jet Plus! T-Jet Plus is gonna have all the extra features like Leather seats, 16 inch wheels etc. Hope this news is true!
  5. cartoos

New Delhi
    Another news from AutocarIndia. From post of Predator

On sunday i booked my linea t jet at autolinks .I called the showroom today and the sales executive told me that two models are comming tjet and tjet+ . tjet will be costing Rs. 15000 more then the current model and tjet+ will be costing Rs. 40,000 to 50000 more then tjet , it includes leather seats and 16 inch alloy wheels . He told me that he has booked two cars for test drive and they are on its way and will be reaching in 4 - 5 days :wow
  6. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Great news Cartoos. Let the word spread at the speed of a cartoos. :lol:
    Go Fiat Go.
  7. cartoos

New Delhi
    In fact this is little bit a old news and I thought you people read other news portals as well but after learning that no body has noticed it then i have posted it. :wow
  8. NAREN64

I have asked Predator in Autocar Forum about the details of booking as follows.

My Question:

Very good already 10 cars booked. Has the dealer given you the receipt for the booking "T Jet Linea", also as already asked by dr nishu you have not confirmed the colour & varient of the T Jet Linea.

Answer from Predator:

Yes a receipt has been given to me and the color and variant is not chosen till now the sales executive at that time was not having any information .
  9. Pran

Pran Superiore

Grande Punto 1.3
    Can this change the number game for Fiat, lets hope so. ANHC is the bread and butter for Honda and if TJet it better I feel this will change Fiat fortune too. Just my guess is potential Honda customers read lots of forum and do a lot of research so do potential TJet customers. Honda customers are considered to be premium customers who are ready to pay a margin for the quality and reliability. Fiat new generation cars are reliable too and with the better quality for the TJet I feel its going to be a showstopper with the added performance. And surely TJet will not be a fuel guzzler since Fiat had the worst effect of launching the 1.6 as hatch and sedan.

Just cant wait to see the 16" alloys and whether it can go into my GP.
  10. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Updates Source-TB.

Colours on Linea T-Jet
    sunbeam beige
    bossa nova white
    hip hop black
    fox trot azure
    tuscan wine

t-jet with 195/60 R 15 tyres with full wheel cover,chrome exhaust tip. other features same as linea emotion pack variant.
    t-jet plus gains 205/55 R 16 tyres with alloy wheels, leather interiors and chrome lined interiors.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.