1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea T-Jet

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Jun 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cartoos

cartoos

New Delhi
    Man you missing one point here, a beauty full hostess to show you a beauty full car. :dancing :wow
  2. sdp1975

sdp1975 Amatore

Bangalore
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Since T-Jet will be available only in Mumbai, Pune and Delhi, anybody planning to test drive??
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Glad to know that Fiat Linea T-Jet is getting launched with power, performance and features like 113 bhp at 5000 rpm and the best-in-class 207 Nm at 2200 rpm, meaty 205/55R16 tyres, all disc-brakes, imported leather upholstery, innovative marketing strategy, etc. that will make Fiat India overcome its depressive mood and compete with the segment and market leaders.

Fiat India should give custom-built accessories option for its elite customers, who could afford to pay the extra cost for features like hill-holder assist, rain-sensitive wipers, light-sensitive headlamps, reverse parking sensors, etc., which Fiat Linea T-Jet rightly deserves to have.
  5. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    Initial reports are really good for this car and it seems like the T-Jet has the potential to bring back the zing into the Fiat brand. Of course it all depends on how well Fiat positions and sells the car - something that they have been notoriously bad at! I'd say Fiat's plans on the dealership level are on the right track - what they need is energetic salesguys to sell this car - they need to ask the customer's to take it for a long drive on a highway to test it and yes straight line is not good enough, this car has among the best steering and handling combo, make it a point to inform the customers about it and make them test it.

Lastly, Fiat, please get the T-Jet in the Punto!
  6. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    Look at the Torque of the Linea T Jet, the Honda City and the VW Vento make 14.9kgm and 15.6kgm of torque respectively, T Jet pushes out a truly remarkable 21.1kgm. And this is available all the way from a very low 2200rpm. :clapping Fantastic.

If Fiat are going to offer an exchange for my Linea MJD for a T Jet, less the depriceated value for my 10 months driving & additional cost whatever it may be I am ready for the same.
  7. sharma_sanjeevin

sharma_sanjeevin Regolare

Mumbai
    Planning to take a Test Drive, when the car is launched in Mumbai. Will post the feedback as soon as i get to drive it :up
  8. Vroom

Vroom Amatore

Mumbai
  9. Vroom

Vroom Amatore

Mumbai
    Italian Coffee, showrooms being renovated to give a premium experience, and a bottle of wine for the proud owner!!!!!!! Not bad at all!!!

Vroom
  10. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    What about those who do not drink? Will they ask in paper work if the person drinks or not? :)
    Wine is not a good idea as not everybody drinks. :drinks
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.