1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea T-Jet

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Jun 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Nice to see its matches the performance for enthusiasts.

Some points from carwale -

• 16” multi-spoke alloy wheel wears meaty 205/55 R16 rubber.
      Increased the ground clearance to 170mm from 161mm.
      Rectangular-chrome exhaust tip.
      High-quality imported leather upholstery.
      New rotary air-con compressor & reworked fan speed.
      The torque produced by the Linea T-Jet is best-in-class with the closest petrol competitor in this segment producing close to 150Nm.

Also read this, if they do follow this, the customer experience will change for sure.
  2. Paliofan

Paliofan Timido

Mumbai
    Yup, I agree with you Arun, its Rs 9 lakhs ex-Mumbai, which makes it a City killer
  3. cartoos

cartoos

New Delhi
    Nice reviews all around even in Autocar. Price would be around 8.19 lakh ex showroom Delhi, If so am going replace my current one.
  4. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @cartoos : awesome maan !!

One hell of a pricing I must say. I take back all my words about the 11 lac pricing
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    If this is successfull, may be in Future Punto will also have it.
  6. sdp1975

sdp1975 Amatore

Bangalore
    Have the pricing been announced officially by Fiat or are we just speculating on the prices ?
  7. sharma_sanjeevin

sharma_sanjeevin Regolare

Mumbai
    @Ravi, I was about to post the same thing, you stole the words from my mouth :) Definitely, this engine will come in Grande Punto as Volkswagen has already launched the Polo 1.6. FIAT should counter that also.

@sdp1975, These are mere speculations on the Pricing. There is no official confirmation from FIAT on the Price, lets wait for the final word to be out from FIAT.
  8. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Spec's are brilliant...

Several touches of making it feel a truly premium car, are fantastic....

Interior, Fit n Finish sounds to be much better....

Official Price...lets wait... If its launched at around Rs. 8 Lacs ex-showroom Mumbai, then its a killer

It could be a very serious contender for a segment higher than it's slotted - with its size, drop-dead looks, Segment-leading Ride & Handling, Meaty Hydraulic Power Steering, Class-leading equirment/ features, and now these specifications of outright performance.....
  9. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    fantastic car with fantastic reviews. if pricing is right Fiat has another absolute winner on hands. its a gem of an engine. Fiat is looking into other aspects as well, things that have been missing earlier. upgraded showrooms, perfect buying experience with Italian coffee and wine. interiors are lot improved now with a dash of chrome. and yes this engine shud find its way into future Punto also. `
  10. WOW !!!! FIAT has winner if they play their cards right .. Just waiting to see who launches it...FIAT should have started teaser ads by now
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.