1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea T-Jet

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Jun 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sdp1975

sdp1975 Amatore

I hope forums like teamfiat and PUG get called for the launch/TD.

Amogh and others , try using your contacts to make this happen.
  2. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Can anybody clarify regarding blue shade in Linea -Tjet. In fact since last 5-6 months I am waiting for Linea in Blue color (No FT Azure ). In this waiting I have missed electric blue Punto..
    I have made special requests to FIAL through feedback form on website and also posted 4 letters to Ranjangaon and Mumbai address. But only got fixed reply from website. Now on different forums there is utter confusion :confused about blue shade in Linea.

Please post which of the following blue shade will finally be available in T-jet? :anyone Also whether the same shade will be available in 1.3P/1.4D model also?

Cool jaaz blue/ Lullaby blue/ FT Azure/ Electric Blue(i am most interested)/ any other blue shade.
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    IAB Reports -
    Fiat Official
    So its not going to be available immediately everywhere. :confused
  4. sharma_sanjeevin

sharma_sanjeevin Regolare

Great News..!! Launch Confirmed on 8th October.

But, why there is no promotion :( they should have atleast started the teasers. Remember, GM started the promotions for the Cruze a month before the launch.
    Should TATA be blamed here for the step-motherly treatment for the promotions ? & Why launch the Vehicle in phased manner ? i dont understand the strategy :confused

Food for thought, may be.
  5. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai

Bookings will be taken in a phased manner?!?! Hello!! Wake up Fiat. Nobody is standing in line for your T-Jet Linea. Nobody cares. You better start shouting from every newspaper , automag & TV channel about the Linea T-Jet if you want SOME cars to move off the showroom!

I doubt even Rajeev Kapoor knows that the Linea T-Jet is to be launched on Oct 8. What chance do we forums have?!

Frankly, I have no interest in the Linea T-Jet anymore. It's going to come with the same pathetic interior fit and finish , and the engine is going to feel anything but 112bhp. Fiat has lost the tech of making cars with soul like the GTX / S10.
  6. redtux

As per team-bhp, Linea T-jet to be launched by fastest men in motorsports. :dancing

FIAT - Ferrari F1 connection
    FIAT - Fiat Yamaha MotoGP connection?

On 8 to 10 Japanese F1 is happening. (So no Massa/Alonso)
    On 10th Oct Malaysian MotoGP race is happening. (Rossi/Lorenzo can be free on 8th)

My guess would be Valentino Rossi + Jorge Lorenzo as they are direct FIAT team. Also, Malaysia is pretty near. Or could it be Ferrari test drivers Giancarlo Fisichella & Luca Badoer? On other thoughts it could be even Kimi Raikonnen. :wow

If Valentino Rossi comes media will hype it up and FIAT will get some free but needed advertising
  7. Oct 8th is a confirmed news.
    Was chatting with a very senior person in FIAT and this news was confirmed. Brochures are being printed now and they are planning for a big bang launch (dont know what that meant !!! ).

No other details were revealed.
  8. Ravi

Grande Punto 1.3
    I think they messed-up with Punto 90HP launch. Nothing much they did, except writing on rear window "Most Powerful Hatch in India". Hope with T-Jet they will show to world what they are capable of.
  9. kaps

kaps Superiore

I think Punto 90HP itself was a climb down from the Auto Expo promise, so they must've decided to keep it low key. Let's hope that this big bang launch translates into sales for them.
  10. Ravi

Grande Punto 1.3
    Motoroids reports - http://motoroids.com/news/fiat-india-to ... tober.html

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.