1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea T-Jet

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Jun 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

It should definitely!!

Yes ofcourse we very much talked with most of the officials and good to see the response. They are very much aware of us and keep visiting our forum.

We were for other reason as well was very much noticeable to everyone present there, because of our TFI Shirts ;). We felt good and proud to be in that outfit to represent our community and all members of TFI, out there!
  2. Sandeep when will TFI t shirts be on sale?I would definitely want to buy one :mrgreen: ...good to see FIAT officials know about us.It would be even better if someone joins this forum and helps us with our problems and queries.I don't know if you guys asked this but what is their take on decreasing sales figures of FIAT?
  3. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Just reached Pune and could not sleep before giving you guys an update !!

We will be writing a report + uploading pics & videos soon but here are some key highlights

1. POOR QUALITY INTERIORS, FIT & FINISH ARE THINGS OF THE PAST. T-Jet's interiors are bloody brilliant and the fit and finish are perfect. The dashboard has a nice soft feel and so does the steering. It is clear that Fiat has made no compromise in this department. We consumers complaint about it and Fiat has REALLY worked hard on it. Five stars to Fiat for that.

2. If you thought the Linea looked stunning : well start looking for a new superlative for the T-Jet. With the 205's and rear spoiler the Linea has set an all new benchmark : one which will be VERY hard to beat. I pity the Vento here, forget second look : the Vento won't even invite a first look when compared to the T-Jet

3. Illuminated Scuff Plates (with T-Jet illumination in red) look very classy.

3. Pricing

Ex-Showroom Delhi:
    T Jet : 8.55 lacs
    T Jet Plus : 8.99 lacs

Ex-Showroom Mumbai:
    T Jet : 8.84 lacs
    T Jet Plus : 9.29 lacs

The Linea is ENORMOUS Value for Money. I will really pity those who buy the Honda City now for the "snob" value of it.

4. Fiat India will initially focus on two of the most important markets, Mumbai/Pune and Delhi/NCR, which constitute 60% sales volume in the C plus segment.

5. There is one word written ALL over this car : CLASS !!

Later guys. Need to catch some sleep.

4. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    @Grandeur and Amogh- Greattt job guys. A big thanks to you all from all of us. :clapping

Good luck to Fiat and Linea T-Jet. Its really exciting to read about interiors and illuminated door plates of T-Jet.
    It's good that Fiat knows about our forum. Hope they will address some of the issues that we keep bringing up regularly.

OT: Wish we will be able to buy T-Jet illuminated door plates from the accessories store in the near future.
  5. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

@ J Ravi
    I think it's a mistake in Fiat Linea website regarding Sunglass holder and boot release on key. Eg. as Chorm Tip exhaust is listed in Em & Em Pk but not in T-Jet and T Jet plus. Boot release is still listed as Electric in feature list. Hardware for it is still there for DD key with boot release.
    Fiat india websites still lists Sunglass holder in Em and Em Pk.
    They haved DD key boot release as an new entry and must have committed error in that.
  6. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

In many fora, people blame cheap plastics and bash Fiat. When Fiat gives excellent product with reasonable price, again they bash Fiat saying it is costly! I think with Fiat Linea 1.4 T-Jet launch, Fiat India will be the centre of attraction once again. But, we have to wait and see how T-Jet versions help in sales volume of Linea.

@Vijay Khasa: Even I wish it was a genuine mistake. :)
  7. kaps

kaps Superiore

People who do Fiat bashing for a pastime will continue to do so even if TJet or 1.6MJD was launched in 5L segment. Such detractors are like barking dogs. Yet, there is no missing the cautious approach by Fiat in launching TJet. Lower sales have rattled them, so the decision to launch in niche market and provide a focused service to TJet. I think Fiat should start providing this focused approach to entire spectrum of Fiat owners, right from Uno/Petra to Linea/Punto.
    Nothing builds the brand image than bringing smile to a customer feeling hassled for owning a discontinued model.
  8. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

:dancing This morning is different. Of-course, I expected the TJet advertisement in TOI. But this time, its something different. IT'S AN TWO PAGE AD... WOW! I guess, the biggest ever. I'm loving it!!!!

An aggressive marketing which should haul immediate attention. And, that's what is needed.
  9. NAREN64

Amog & Sandeep,

Good Intial review, awaiting your detailed review, pictures & video of the T Jet.
  10. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Two page Ad in TOI Mumbai.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.