1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea T-Jet

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Jun 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vroom

Vroom Amatore

Mumbai
    Not yet!!!

Vroom
  2. Nice pricing .. waiting for launch coverage by Grandeur/amogh etc. Hope they come up with lots of adverts for this one.
  3. redtux

redtux

Trivandrum
    T-jet is even heavier than the MJD. 1230kgs! Its heavier than FIRE by 50kgs!. Solid Stuff :)
  4. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Animation of Fiat India website for TJet is very good hopw to see some ads like that on TV too
    Linea now rocks even more.
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Looks they are having dinner with Rajeev Kapoor today :drinks
  6. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    It seems Fiat India has done some cost-cutting even in Fiat Linea Emotion Pack so that Fiat Linea 1.4 T-Jet and T-Jet+ would look attractive.

http://www.fiatlinea.in/

Now, Linea Emotion Pack does not have sunglass-holder and desmodronic foldable key with boot release. My Fiat Linea 1.4 Emotion Pack has these goodies.

Fiat India committed faux pax by including chrome-tipped exhaust in Linea Emotion and Emotion Pack and denying T-Jet and T-Jet+ of these goodies!
    [attachment=2:2sptpk4r]Foldable key.jpg[/attachment:2sptpk4r]
    [attachment=1:2sptpk4r]sunglassholder.jpg[/attachment:2sptpk4r]
    [attachment=0:2sptpk4r]chrome exhaust.jpg[/attachment:2sptpk4r]

Foldable key.jpg

sunglassholder.jpg

chrome exhaust.jpg
  7. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Fiat takes a minute to strip off some goodies that make its cars attractive. Even Figo has boot release button on its key. Why to take out this feature from Linea Emotion pack.

You people can see that Fiat thinks that by reserving some features for higher variants, it will be able to convince people to shell out more money on a higher variant.
    - Thats why they do not offer dual tone dash in Punto Active/dynamic (i20 benefits from this)
    - You can not buy OEM Blaupunkt stereo for Punto dynamic or Linea dynamic.

Features removed from Linea till date:
    ash tray
    third rear head rest
    boot release button on key
    sunglass holder

Amogh and company is busy with T-Jet or the brand ambassador by the way. Any idea who is the brand ambassador. Is Sushmita the BA for sure?
    :)
  8. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    i wish they also offered eco drive in tjet+ , that would have been like :wow
  9. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

We are back...it was gr8 event to be there. Amogh must be on his way to Pune by now!

Yes...Sushmita is the Brand Ambassador and TJet Linea deserves it; Simply Class! The reason I'm saying so, watch out the video coming soon! The detail of car will be out soon with more pictures and video's.

Good Night for now!!!
  10. i just hope this improves sales of FIAT india .. btw did you guys have any conversation with FIAT officials and make them aware of our forum?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.