1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea T-Jet

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Jun 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Though there has been no news update on that but as per the PM sent to me by the relative of the owner of Pandit Auto, there will be more than 1 guy from the F1 side. He has asked me to kept their names anonymous so that if they are not able to make it here because of their practice sessions, there are no posts regarding "false hype created by Fiat over T-Jet". ::V
    I think you can guess which F1 team may be most willing to send their drivers.
    After all, every Fiat is a F*****i in affordable trim. :wink:
  2. that sounds nice hope they can make it ... it will help FIAT to get some much needed publicity. Any idea where the launch is being held
  3. PaddleShifter

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    T-Jet launch confirmed for today on Facebook by Fiat. :dancing

T-Jet launch confirmed on Facebook.jpg
  4. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Is it an official group by FIAT?

sidindica has confirmed that launch is in sometime now. ::V
  5. PaddleShifter

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I've seen Mr. Narinder Sharma(brand Manager) from Fiat in the members list of that page. Quite a possibility that he is one of the admin of that page.

Sid, tracking T-Jet for finding loose door beads I guess. Expect similar review just like that of Punto 90hp VGT. Oh! he will whine about plastic quality and A.S.S. even though they have improved further in T-Jet.
  6. Paliofan

Paliofan Timido

Mumbai
    Narendra isn't one of the admins, as he had commented on one of the posts.

It is the official group for Fiat fans. Not just Narendra, there are many more people from Fiat who are a part of it. And I have mentioned in my signature as well.

This was the page from where I got the T-Jet link.
  7. I hope someone records the launch and puts it up on youtube for us to see .. any idea who is finally coming for the launch ?
  8. Paliofan

Paliofan Timido

Mumbai
    I didn't get your question?
  9. PaddleShifter

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Its a female celebrity guys. Brand Ambassador is a lady. ::V
  10. Paliofan

Paliofan Timido

Mumbai
    I don't think there is anything wrong in it. Just for example Gul Panag, is one female who has been driving SUVs and military jeeps. So, whats wrong in that?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.