1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea T-Jet

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Jun 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Regarding Team Bhp, the argument about Fiat interiors and spares went on for three pages. All Fiat owners gave positive feedback and sidindica got screwed. Mod deleted all the posts in the end as verdict was in favour of Fiat.
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Well, he had an argument with some Fiatians. Collective effort. I did not say anything to him. Extreme_torque took that responsibility(he can blast anyone with his posts.) ::T

Sid would be doing some good to himself and others if he leaves Fiat alone.

Ichimaru san, this guy has been bashing Fiat for ages on the name of "bringing reality in front of others that Fiat cars do not have good quality interiors". He's a big critic of Fiat Punto/Linea but he bought a Punto himself.

Here are some links:

His mental level
    http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-ca ... d-out.html

He hates Linea but still checking it out even in July 2010. When he does not expect any changes, what is he doing at the dealership.
    http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/technical ... linea.html

Shayari night for Punto when he booked it
    http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-driv ... o-mjd.html

Oh, by the way, here are a few quotes from this thread. Gaur farmaiyen:

So you can see that Punto 76bhp is power horse but 90bhp was nothing as per him.

Do read post- 1, 2, 3, 9 and 13. POST NO 14 is the best by far.
  3. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    When he lost his Punto, I felt FIAT taught him a lesson by saving his life and took away his Punto as he doesn't deserve a FIAT.

One needs to deserve to Own and Drive a FIAT!
  4. PaddleShifter

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @MODs- Sorry for going off-topic time and again but Fiat is emotionally attached to us.
    My sincere apologies. I will not go off topic after this post.

Guys, a very nice dude on teamBHP "EARTHed" :wink: has posted such a wonderful post. Can't control myself from ROTFL. This is Gandhigiri at it's best.

HaHaHa.jpg
  5. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Is there a launch of T-Jet tomorrow?

Is there a launch of T-Jet tomorrow? On various forums, 8th Oct'10 was declared as a probable date of T-Jet launch. But if we see the pindrop silence from FIAT side, I really doubt about launch of T-jet by end of this month. Let us wait and watch. If they have cushion of 2-3 weeks in hand they should start teasers on TV, newspapers and put hordings in cities so that it will create curiosity amongst general public.
    May be correct "Shhh.... FIAT is launching T-Jet"
  6. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    EARTHed - Wow! :cool:

Narendraji: I wish Fiat India officials were Fiat enthusiasts like us. I have been literally waiting for launch i.e tomorrow. Hope it happens.
  7. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I usually don't like discussing other forums here : but I had to write this

Our moderator Amit informed me today that extreme_torque has been banned on TBHP. I never interacted with him directly (just 1 or 2 PM's) : but I did think he was a genuinely nice guy. His posts were very balanced. And yes : he did defend his stand when he knew he was right. That I guess was mistaken for being biased.

if anybody has his contact : bring him here :)

OK !! I am way :eek:fftopic now

Back to Linea.

Hope the launch takes place tomorrow and we get to see something good !!
  8. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    extreme_torque: Hope you join us soon here!

I sent an email to him through Team Bhp.
    [attachment=0:16yw555s]untitled.JPG[/attachment:16yw555s]

Bombay/Poona guys: If the launch happens tomorrow, will the T-Jet hit your showrooms by weekend? I hope so!!!!!

untitled.JPG
  9. PaddleShifter

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I invited amartya to this forum last month and I believe he is one of the most genuine Support member over there.

I talked to my Sales Manager 1 week back but he has no idea about T-Jet launch in Chandigarh. I know 8th Oct is just Delhi-NCR, Mumbai etc.
  10. What about the rumour that one of the fastest man in motorsport is going to come for the launch ?? any news on that front ?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.