1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea T-Jet Launch at J W Marriot, Juhu, Mumbai

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Grandeur, Oct 9, 2010.

1. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Atul, I posted that pic to show the improvement. The gap cannot be reduced more as the design is like that. The finish of the plastic parts are good.
  2. Arun, did you notice any of the changes like Panel Gap, Keyhole gap etc in the existing Linea's ?
  3. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Even though I don't own a new Fiat, many of my friends and relatives have bought one as I recommended them. The 2010 model Punto and Linea is surely far better than 2009 ones. I saw a new Linea, but the plastic gaps was not as good as T-jet.

What I noticed in the T-Jet was the finishing in the edges of the key hole panel is far superior. But the dash board in T-Jet was not soft. As Ravi said I need to check out the dashboard of a T-Jet to be delivered.
  4. mescotc

mescotc Amatore

Boisar , Tarapur
    Yes Arun ,

Certainly there is a marked difference in "that" area , between earlier vehicles & t-jet & I am glad to see that , That's what I've quoted earlier,
    All we need to check whether Fiat uses same part for other compatible models & variants.

Atul
  5. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    3 Tjets unloaded in Trivandrum this morning. So it looks like the car is not just available in selected cities, or may be Trivandrum comes in the list of selected cities because of the large customer base here. Can we have a group test drive representing TFI?
  6. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    FIAT is launching Linea TJET in a phased wise manner and during the 2nd phase it was launched in 10-12 cities which includes Trivandrum.
  7. It's launched in Hyderabad on 2nd Nov.There was half page print advert on lot of newspapers.
  8. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    OVERDRIVE'S JOKE OF THE YEAR

Overdrive magazine cracked the joke of the year in their article on road test of Fiat Linea 1.4 T-Jet Plus in their November 2010 issue. After showering praises on T-Jet, while summing up, it mentions pricey as its only negative! Even the vehement Fiat-bashers have not called it pricey. Overdrive deserves award for their joke of the year. :thumbs down
    [attachment=0:h6ip25v1]002.JPG[/attachment:h6ip25v1]
    [attachment=1:h6ip25v1]003.JPG[/attachment:h6ip25v1]

003.JPG

002.JPG
  9. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Soft touch dashboard

I was going through the Linea website.

In the Interior specs it says "Dual tone dashboard with chrome inserts". I remember seeing the word "soft touch" also before.

Can somebody clarify this?

untitled11.JPG
  10. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    I think if you check the feature list on FIAT India website, you'll see that soft touch thing.