1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea T-Jet Launch at J W Marriot, Juhu, Mumbai

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Grandeur, Oct 9, 2010.

1. ntrack

ntrack

Mumbai
    Re: Linea TJet Launch 8th Oct. 2010

Sushmita Sen is NOT the brand ambassador of the T-Jet. She was there only for the launch, to unveil the car.
  2. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3

Yeah : you are probably right. And I had a re look at the invitation card which says this:

"Presented to you by an icon who is the original ambassador of beauty with substance"

The word "ambassador" in the invite gave me an impression that she is the brand ambassador.

Her featuring (or NOT featuring) in advertisements will give us the right answer :)
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3

Brilliant, the video captured nicely.
    Thanks for sharing, I am sure you guys had nice time.

We must congratulate Fiat in India, even after no so great feedback from normal customers here, they have given one after one launches with improvements. They have confidence in us, we should also have confidence in them.
  4. cartoos

cartoos

New Delhi

All the whiners and bashers will have to find new reasons to find flaws in this car. I am pretty darn sure someone is going to come up with something like "This car actually is too fast for my liking. Why did Fiat give me the extra power when I did not really need it" ?
    ::D Rightly said, basher will find something or other to show that they were right in buying other car.
  5. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula

The car looks just amazing guys.
    Chrome in dashboard looks great and scuff plates too.
    The same dash also has to be in Em Pk trims atleast as an option
  6. arian

arian Amatore

Mumbai

Took the T-jet for a spin at wasan chembur. They should change the tag line from admiration guaranteed to ADDICTION guaranteed. The power is addictive. Did nt feel like getting out of the car. Loved revving her up at every opportunity and I tell you it was so fun I was always one gear lower prompting the wasan fellow to tell me constantly to shift up. All through the drive I was just scared that if i drive it too fast I will not be able to rein her in - Drive it to believe it. The brakes are awesome..No fade what so ever. The car pulls from zero like crazy (or is it because I drive a multijet). No bother with shifting the gears as there is more than sufficient power to be harnessed at the tap of the boot.

In terms of fit & finish though the interiors are notch up the oridnary Lineas though I didnt feel like it was a very big improvement. The grainy feel is still there though they are not as hard and has less plastic feel than the older ones. The picky ones like 'sidindica' will still be able to capture some gaps inside (I saw one near the ignition key - had made it a point to see this one). Externally not much of a difference except for the T-jet badge for the keen eye. In blood & flesh the wider tyres dont add too much to the beauty but then the grip levels are definitely better.

Overall I think nothing comes close to fun this car provides below 10 lakhs. This is the new "FUN MACHINE". move over fiesta S.

ALso checked out the T-lounge (or whatever they call it at FIAT) at the showroom. The FIAT guys are in some maroon coloured blazers & the lounge is nothing more than "ONE CAR SPACE" i.e. not bigger than what a single -T-jet will occupy. The floor below is jazzed up & there is a rectangular branding suspended from the top over this area.
    Attaching some photos of the same. The T-jet on display is in black and the one for the test drive is in wine red colour.
    Anup

09102010190.jpg

09102010191.jpg
  7. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai

Here are the pictures of the unveiling of the Linea TJet.

[attachment=3:weveo98b]Linea 1.jpg[/attachment:weveo98b]

[attachment=4:weveo98b]Linea 22.jpg[/attachment:weveo98b]

[attachment=5:weveo98b]Linea 33.jpg[/attachment:weveo98b]

[attachment=0:weveo98b]Linea 44.jpg[/attachment:weveo98b]

[attachment=1:weveo98b]Linea 55.jpg[/attachment:weveo98b]

[attachment=2:weveo98b]Linea 66.jpg[/attachment:weveo98b]

Linea 1.jpg

Linea 22.jpg

Linea 33.jpg

Linea 44.jpg

Linea 55.jpg

Linea 66.jpg
  8. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai

A couple of pics more with Double Beauties ::D

[attachment=1:2ne74ywo]2010-09-04-013.jpg[/attachment:2ne74ywo]
    [attachment=0:2ne74ywo]2010-09-04-012.jpg[/attachment:2ne74ywo]

2010-09-04-012.jpg
  9. Re: Linea TJet Launch 8th Oct. 2010

Now lets wait and see who will buy first T-JET on TFI.Any idea by when T-JET will be available all over India ?
  10. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam

That separate space for TJet in the dealership is a wonderful idea. Clearly Fiat is positioning this as a niche product to tell the herds: Look here, H is not the only snob. All the best Fiat.