1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea T-jet Instrumentation Console change

Discussion in 'Modifications & Tuning' started by arpan, Apr 25, 2011.

1. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Correct, this sensor is present under the Left ORVM. Like a small bubble. Check if ACTIVE variant has that. :)
  2. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Awesome Chetan. Looks like you have access to a whole lot of components from a totalled Linea :D. Any chance, you enquired about what I was asking for?

3. Yes Rajan Sir, just waiting for access :). Will let you know once i have access to them. I have already informed the guys here with the "requirement" list.

The console i have right now is loaned for few days. The linea was in warranty and they replaced this broken speedo console, i just asked the guys to give it to me for few days and i have to return this.

The new one costs 29000!!. It is made in brazil by Magnetti mareli.

Yes, active does not have temperature sensor, nor boot and bonnet sensors.

Just wanted to see whether it works in active and was very happy to see it working. Probably we can even install a rain sensor, light sensor too!
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2013
  4. SunnyBoi

SunnyBoi Amatore

Fantastic effort. If I recall properly, early version of 90hp given to reviewers had linea console in them. Check 90hp review on TBHP.

I say linea console looks way better than the Punto one :D

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta