1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea T-JET+ got ICE'd

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by Linea-Lover, Jun 10, 2011.

1. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    1.2 L :eek:

That sure is one pampered FIAT :cool:
  2. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Wow!!! Thats a lot of money!! Please lend me a speaker, that'll do that me!! :p :D
    Cheers,
    Jishnu
  3. I know guys, thats a LOT of money. But we waited for 10 years to get a sub in our car. So this time just went for it, a bit further than planned :cool:.

You guys should look at the stock speakers provided. Disgusting they are. The fronts still mention OEM for Fiat/Alfa Romea. The rears ones or some cheap 'Made In China' stuff. I'll upload the pics for the same.
  4. I agree, the current speakers provided in Linea tjet+ are third class, dont know why fiat has lagged here...old linea still has a good speakers..
  5. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    Rainbow WOW That is one good setup you have. How about warranty for the electrical s of the car ?

Linea TJet deserves better speakers. This is the area a proper justice is needed for the Jet
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2011
  6. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    More pics more pics.....is the order the day sir
  7. The wiring is done on a wooden plank which is placed just behind the rear seat.

IMG_0481.jpg

The tweeter for the SLX compo (rear). Wiring is not at all visible.

IMG_0483.jpg

The Infinity Kappa One and the cross overs for the SLC components in the front.

IMG_0484.jpg

Infinity Ref 475a.

IMG_0485.jpg

The MASSIVE sub :cool:

IMG_0488.jpg

The Alpine DSP placed under the front passenger seat.

IMG_0489.jpg

The LED indicator for the Alpine

IMG_0490.jpg

The IR sensor for the Alpine Remote.

IMG_0498.jpg
  8. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    No understatement. How many car alarms have you set off with that monster? :p

Gurjinder.
  9. hahahahahhaa.. another 50k on that it seems :p
  10. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Killer clean install:wow, where are the rear comps X-overs kept, how is the brightness at the rear, since the tweets are placed quite close to ear level
    Did u try mounting the front tweets anywhere else apart from the stock location, i've heard that the detailing suffers big time in the stock location