1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea T-jet First in Faridabad

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by akshaylakhina, Nov 10, 2010.

1. I was anxiously waiting for the car since the time I booked the most powerful car...Linea T-jet Plus Black color. Dhanteras went, Diwali went but no news from the dealer. On 7th Nov, Bhaiya Dooj I got the call from my Dealer that your car has arrived and you can come to take it.

WoW!!! what a news on a very auspicious day, could not control my emotions still I behaved like a mature customer and told the guy that I would come few hours later. I am the first person who got first Linea T-jet plus in Faridabad,Haryana

25 relatives were there at my place....luckily... and As soon as I reached my home, they admired the car and I got the satisfaction that I made the right decision by buying Fiat Line T-jet Plus.

Oh Man, this is a real fighter Jet, you just press the accelerator and it goes booooooooooom.......

Wife really liked the interior of segment leader Honda City however as soon as she saw Linea's interior she forgot HC.

Dad hated the low ground clearance of HC however as soon as he saw the high GC of Linea and broad tyres he agreed to buy this.

Mom, she liked the ample space at the back seat which is not there in HC

Finally, my daughter..now she sits at the back seat as she can enjoy the Air Condition thru rear vent which is not there In HC.

So overall we are Happy Family and enjoying our new member....

Guys, if you still thinking to buy HC or Vento....please test drive the Linea T-jet plus on highway...

Forget about Service and part...you may have problem once or twice but you would enjoy the car for long time...

Also got the bottle of Wine as good gesture from Fiat along with letter signed by CEO...
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    :clapping Welcome to TFI and congrats on becoming a proud owner of T-JET.
    T-JET has made good progress on our forum (touch wood). :car
  3. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Congrats. T Jet looks beautiful in Black Color.
  4. chsekharbabu

Welcome to TFI and congrats on your new vehicle.

I wish you have long journey with your new torquey baby. :car
  5. Congrats Akshay, right choice !
  6. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Yehi hai right choice Akshay! T-Jet is the best FIAT car in India!
  7. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats .

I really like your first pic . City is looking like a dwarf in front of ur linea .

Great buy .
  8. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    wow. tjet owners are on a rise. i assume that u already own the anhc and u suggest not to look at it or vento and just go for the tjet. and dont tell us to drive us on highways as it will only make us jealous. u njoy ur drives ;- more pics please
  9. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Congratulations and best wishes on becoming the first owner of Fiat Linea 1.4 T-Jet Plus in Faridabad. Powerfully admire your beauty, akshaylakhina.
  10. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Congratulations and Drive Safe!