1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea Stanley Seat Covers

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by Justin Das, Jan 1, 2011.

1. hai guys am from kerala state.my name is justin.i own a fiat linea emotion pack diesel.check the stanley seat covers.

1 person likes this.
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

Welcome, Stanely fit and finish looks awesome, do share your ownership experiences, details about modifications/accessories and lots of photographs :)
  3. jaisha8

Hi Justin, 1st of all, Happy New Year 2011 to you. It's just awsome and where did you get it done in Kerala and how much did it cost you. Even I own a Linea same model as yours and I m from Thrissur. Do they have an outlet in Kerala, please advise.
  4. happy new year dear friend.i did it from cochin there is stanley showroom in cochin and the total cost is 45000rs
  5. Viny

Viny Esperto

Thats exorbitant, i know stanley cost high, but its almost 1.5 time then what many other Stanely customized linea owners paid.
    Kindly share more details about your Stanely work order and material used.
  6. its satin leather,midnight black.i searched internet and i got the banglore stanley life styles contact number.i called them and they redirect me to cochin.
  7. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    thats really wow but too expensive. i thing black is for sporty hatches and beige suits more for luxury sedans. just my view. welcome and enjoy the linea. under thigh support seems to be very well padded.
  8. Viny

Viny Esperto

Wooo...Almost 10K is paid in form of direct/indirect tax ::OO

Agree, with what you said, generally its the light shades that looks good in dark shades of sedans. But than its personal choice, light shades are hard to maintain.
  9. ys its expensive but what i got is 100 percent genuine stanley leather and there craftsmanship.there is lot of fake leather available in shops.my cousin went to shop to get the seats done in stanley leather for skoda laura.they promised to do it for 28k and they did it in leather but not stanley.i didn't find any stanley brand name labeled anywere in the car.so i decided to go for genuine one