1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea SS specification - by Torque 7

Discussion in 'Engine and Drivetrain' started by drifter, Mar 1, 2011.

1. drifter

drifter Regolare

London/Mumbai
    Anyone interested to get its Linea T-Jet modified to Abarth SS specification and higher with genuine Abarth upgrades and GSR tuning parts.

The power output you can expect is exceeding 200bhp and 300Nm of torque. If you are interested, let us know.
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Let Ansal see this thread. ::T
    200+BHP!!! Wow!!!

Waiting to see who comes forward for this 200BHP SUKHOI-30 T-JET.
  3. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Here I am Sir. Gimme the details Drifter. I mean the finer intricate details at both the user level and deep down technicals of it. Plus obviously the cost involved.

Lets see how good a seller you are, Sell me it. ::V

Waiting for the details, This would be fun. ::T
  4. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    ::OO ::OO

Me goes undercover :helmet

Just one thing, would we see Ansal with complete car after the run on 200bhp machine, or just ansal + steering + engine flying low on the roads.
  5. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Lol Viny.

Sir ji, ve driven more powerful cars than the specifications mentioned, though on better roads. 200 bhp would sure be good. Not sure on the flyin part. ::O
  6. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    I dont doubt your capabilities Ansal. Problem is that I have seen Chrome beeds flying off at 40-60kmph, RVM's plastic part flying of at 100+ so was wondering at those speeds on indian roads will other things remain glued together :confused
  7. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Whose gonna drive at 300kmph nyways yaar. The 200 bhp will give it more bite, like rather than using the full engine juice, it will give the same performance at 60 percent of the levels. Its just a novelty, that is well worth it. Just the feel of that power under ur foot is like WHOA.

Arrey sir ji i knew, u din mean nythin wrong . ::T

Let drifter first come back with the details. Lets see, if this is even worth it. I havent said yes to it yet ::V Lets hope for the best.
  8. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    i can already see ansal flying now.

jokes apart. it will be one of a kind dream machine.

however one needs to ascertain the technical feasibility and mainly the after mod support.

as drifter is trying to set up good base in india its worth a try :devil
  9. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Sir yes sir. Thats my concern at the moment plus a few other smaller bits.

But as i said, let drifeter come back with the details. Unitl now, it was just a Headline Grabbing News, lets see the substance behind it. Lol @ drifter . ::V
  10. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Very interesting. But, more than the bhp its the torque that gives all that pull and the accompanying smile on your face... So 300 sounds sweet :)

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk