1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea Remote Key Cost.

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by dnyaneshdivekar, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

Flip key guy Sector 16 Panchkula:)
    1 person likes this.
  2. thanks :)
    does he sell the stickers as spare and where exactly is his shop ?
  3. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

I am not sure,if he sells the stickers,but if you pester him,he will.
    I had ordered a OEM look alike flip key in December but forgot to pick,may be you can get sticker off it:)
    call him directly and ask.- 09876999944
  4. :upthanks a ton!
  5. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Akshay 22ji,how much is the cost for the flip key with this fellow??
  6. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

Around 1500-2000.
    I had got one for my Ex Accent from him.
    He has for Fiat's as well.
  7. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks for the info.
  8. nileshdd

nileshdd Timido

Pune
    Spare Key for Linea

Hi all,

I need some help from the experts here.

I bought a Linea Emotion Pk 1.4 in Dec from a dealer posing as an individual (unfortunately).
    The car, thankfully, is in very good shape and all papers are legal (car is transferred to my name).

However, he did not give me a spare key saying he lost it during house shifting (promised to connect me to a local key dealer).

Later on, I read here and found that there is key code, provided by Fiat, which is not with me too. I checked with the dealer and he doesn't have the code too. I know this all sounds naive on my part, but it was a very conflicting deal that I went ahead with and I am very happy with the car. :)

I think I have 2 options now

1) Find a local key dealer in Pune and buy a duplicate key
    2) Get a key from Fiat. I checked with Pandit Auto and they said Fiat now needs a court affidavit saying the car belongs to me and I lost the key and the code.
    If I am going the legit way, I don't want to create such a false affidavit, as I never had the key/code. Can I just create an affidavit stating the truth (that I never got the key/code from the previous owner but the car does now belong to me) ? Will this cause more confusion and doubt for Fiat? They may refuse to give me the code that way.

Overall, what do you guys think I should do? I want to keep everything on the right side of the law and just get a spare key.

Looking forward to some opinions.

Thanks
    Nilesh
    Last edited: May 24, 2013
  9. khoj

khoj Amatore

Dilli
    I do not see what is the problem. You do not want to give false affidavit fine you do not have to. Tell them the true story and show them the RC with your name on it as the second owner.

10. nileshdd

nileshdd Timido

Pune
    Thanks Khoj for the reply,

I guess I will get an affidavit done stating all the facts and send it to Fiat then.