1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

LINEA Petrol- KiiRUS Tuned- 1st In India

Discussion in 'Engine and Drivetrain' started by ysapre, Aug 11, 2010.

1. Kiirus

Kiirus Guest

Thank you Yatin for your constant support as a satisfied customer for helping spread our word around. Our team appreciates your effort, honestly!

I am going to goa this week, we tune cars there. Its a happy city with many cars we tune constantly that side. Bangalore or chennai might be the next one, but it all depends on how many people are confirmed for each territory. A confirmation with advance deposit will be imp. Last time we took the risk and traveled to bangalore on just word of mouth confirmation and off 9 people , just one guy showed up. Its a big loss especially after we travel that far with heavy luggage and tools all hand carried.

So is the case in Delhi, where people confirm and their cellphones become unreachable on the day of work after we have traveled.

Commercial cant be discussed on a forum, and i maybe banned if we discuss it here, but if you are an interested customer who wants to have your car tuned, YOU CANT MISS OUR SPECIAL FESTIVE OFFER. We will be offering a 20% discount on list price provided ECU are couriered to Mumbai or cars show up only at our versova shop location. This is really a big offer and we wont continue this after the last day of Nov. Final price for Petrol and Diesel : rupee 17600 all of November 2010.

Thank you and really no offence to anyone!!

2. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Here is the offer from Kiirus

[attachment=0:3oamaa66]Kiirus Discount.gif[/attachment:3oamaa66]

Kiirus Discount.gif
  3. any one used green air filters? I heard reviews that these are better than k&n.
    Any one tried putting shell petrol or diesel in their cars. They might be expensive but you will feel that the power has increased and better throttle response also.
  4. drifter

drifter Regolare

London/Mumbai
    Why would they be better?
  5. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Only reason I can think of is the lack of adulteration! Mixing in 20-30% kerosene in Diesel really takes a toll on the engine in terms of pickup/black smoke from the exhaust and is a bit louder! :A
    But after the latest crack down on the Fuel mafia! hopefully this will become less! (In rest of Maharashtra at least) :dancing
  6. drifter

drifter Regolare

London/Mumbai
    Sorry, I was referring to the part with green and K&N.There is a lot of rumours going round on many performance tuning items. I am not a fan of K&N but their replacement filters are as good as it can get. Green or BMC is not using any better filter medium and the product finish is quite good.

The Appollo induction kits as well as the Pipercross Viper and all other variants made by other manufacturers are a waste of time. They lose power against virtually all stock intakes.

The highly praised BMC CDA is not as good as the much cheaper DIA from BMC. But neither or induction kits or air intake revisions. They are only filter elements. To make them an air intake revision a lot more is needed.

Making people believe that one just needs to plonk these elements on a little bit of hose and the result is the perfect AIR is a lot of nonsense.

A lot of the reports are based on imagination. The company that is known as TMC Motorsport made a lot ogf hoo-haa about an induction that was designed together with ITG for a Grande Abarth SS. When the customer who gave it as a test car got the car back he was over the moon with the added power and the car was going so much better and it was talk that the induction would give at east 10bhp more. When the car went back to ITG for evaluating the power increase the day ended with miserable faces. The 10+bhp were just in the mind of the driver. The new induction did not make any gains on the car compared to the used filter in the OE set-up. Result was that ITG would not sell the kit.
  7. @drifter
    I might not match you in terms of knowledge in automobiles. But It might be psychological gain in power. But then it atleast improves your confidence while overtaking on the highways.
  8. drifter

drifter Regolare

London/Mumbai
    If you bank on any safety in terms of being psychologically hyped then you have signed already your death certificate.

I overtook many a times sports cars and some super cars on the highway with my shopping trolley and the truck in front that help up the traffic. The people in the much faster cars had the power, when ~I did not.

I am still alive and the reason for it is that I know my car very well and I learned to calculate and recalculate my actions in traffic.
  9. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Drifter- I read your posts (safety, power, death certificate, TMC etc) but could not understand what you really mean to say here?

Green and BMC might not be using any better material than K&N but are they as good as K&N???

@Srikarat- Whats the price of K&N and Green in your area? :?:
  10. @paddleshifter
    Dont yet know the prices for the air filters of the punto. But my dad has a logan.
    The green air filter in oem shape costed 5800 and the k&n was listed as 5500.
    @drifter
    I have that (placebo) psychological confidence that with these performance air filters there would be a marginal increase in performance. So this extra thing helps me overtake other vehicles on the highway a little easier. And the highway here is not like the way you feel.
    Anyone if you have experience of NH9 from hyderabad to vijayawada. Please explain to drifter.