1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

LINEA Petrol- KiiRUS Tuned- 1st In India

Discussion in 'Engine and Drivetrain' started by ysapre, Aug 11, 2010.

1. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes !! I spoke to Abhishek and he informs me that he has tuned close to 30 Fiat's now (including Punto's & Linea's)

Now I want a list of people who are interested in knowing more about Kiirus and can meet Abhishek in Mumbai. Please start posting your names here.

I will then take it up with Abhishek and we can plan something for Team Fiat.

Amogh
  2. Gmittal

Gmittal Amatore

Count me in.
  3. Amogh, count me in.
  4. obliex

obliex Amatore

Pune
    Amogh,

Would like join but going to Mumbai does not seem a viable option for me. Can't we have the demo in Pune itself if we have sizable population.
  5. Kiirus

Kiirus Guest

When are you guys coming to meet me? We tune a few cars in Goa this week and return to Mumbai.
  6. cartoos

cartoos

New Delhi
    When are you visiting New delhi ?
  7. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    So today did I become the second --- kiirus tuned linea. Guys, I have the power too Now :dance
  8. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    I was expecting a detailed review form you !!! :wink:
  9. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Amogh count me in...
  10. eldrid

eldrid Amatore

London, United Kingdom
    London, United Kingdom
    Grande Punto 1.4
    i couldn't find the khopar khairne address online....where exactly is it? i visit navi mumbai every weekend...so should be able to drop the car off...do i need to take an appointment? how much would it cost me to tune my 1.4 petrol punto? I guess the gains should be similar to or more than the linea...since it shares the same engine