1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea My Love

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by Bala, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Ya,linea lover,thanks for the info and detailed explanation.Thought not the first time Iam told about this,this is the first time I've really understood the mechanism,thanks to the detailed explanation you had given.Thanks
    But this is a welcome safety measure I think,because the driver ususally sleeps with doors locked(with A/C on!),so in that case this mechanism prevents anybody from opening the door and running away with valuables inside!.So,let this autoclose option stay and let him open everytime I knock!
    The colour of your Linea is just royal!
  2. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    greatly written! :)
  3. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Thanks Saharsh,for your kind words,nice to see you here.
  4. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    thanx bala.....once polished............ tuscan wine is addictive

regards
  5. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Did you guys receive this message via SMS??,Get a GPS navigator worth 12k free for referring a friend???.
    I thought it was very cheap,a cheap way of marketing,a sign of desperation,never expected this from FIAT.
    By the way,here is an idea,anyone buying a FIAT,let us know pls,you can buy the car and we can claim the gift too!
  6. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Yep, I got that SMS too.
  7. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    First Niggle of concern at 28k kms,the carpet area got wet on the right side.Driver immediately diagnosed it as A/C tube leak.I switched off the A/C there after and proceeded.How long will they take to fix it??,will they change the tube in totot and charge for it??.It was the result of the driver driving very fast and getting the car in a huge pot hole at the same speed and I instantly knew that some thing would happen.
  8. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Fixing the drain pipe doesn't even take 5 mins. It's a 2 min job, they will lift the car and put the pipe back or clean it.
  9. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    Pray to God that the A/C tube has only disengaged, I went into a big pothole, my Linea's front Strut was damaged.
  10. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    Please update the thread sir ::pP