1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea My Love

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by Bala, Jul 14, 2010.

1. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    But actually 500 is a lifestyle car so its understandable not to call it VFM.

Yes, he wanted to say that i20 is oversized for the 1.2 engine it carries.
    No sir, Linea is a sensible man's Maserati (who wants to enjoy Maserati's looks without the hassles of imported spare parts). :)
    :hijacked Sorry for going off topic.
  2. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Help needed experts
    At times the passenger side front door refuses to open from outside,when the driver is inside at the steering,I have too knock the door and ask him to open,is this a niggle or is the fault with me?? :confused ,drivers seem to say that there is no problem. ::O
    At times,with cars behind honking,it gets embarassing ::pP
  3. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    The car's all doors autolocks after 20 kms speed, the driver should have forgotten to open the lock for you. You can dissable the autolock if you want.
  4. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Yes,they autolock after 20km speed,but after stopping wont the lock unlock by itself??,should the driver unlock everytime after he stops the car??,I never knew.
    How to disable the autolock?
  5. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    By accessing the car Menu from the Menu button. It is located to the right of the steering wheel.
  6. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    As said by Paddleshifter, also refer to the following picture(Red Box). In the same press the menue button & press + or - the Autodoor close menue will appear, then press the menue button again. It will display as ON, if you want to switch OFF the Auto Door Close change the same to OFF.

[attachment=0:3t7nmfxl]Linea Int.JPG[/attachment:3t7nmfxl]

Linea Int.JPG
  7. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Thanks Naren and Paddle shifter for the kind info,Iam now getting to know few things about the car!
    Thanks again
  8. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    hi bala,

u seems to be a long term FIAT Fan.....
  9. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Ya,Linea lover,fan for the past 14 years,since the time I first saw the UNO on the day of launch at the showroom with 100 people looking at Uno,all amazed and 2,90,000 bookings done,incuding our one only to fail with delivery.
    Became an even more passionate fan when I had a TD of the earlier generation Sienna(which had parts made in Argentina),did not buy one though,because at that time we had an even better car,CIELO.So,finaly my dream of owning a FIAT was realized with LINEA after a long wait,a completely satisfied owner now,though the rear seat and plastics could have been better,was better with the earlier FIAT cars.
  10. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    Dear Bala,
    i think u no need to de-activate the autoclose option,perhaps safety precedence over convenience,so always driver had to unlock from his side so that all doors get unlocked simultaneously.vice versa if he locks all doors locks simultaneously
    regards