1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea My Love

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by Bala, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    ::pP Oh my God,how can I forget? :boxer
    That Jaipur guy challenged us that he will come after one year and see what happens ::V ,yeah,it's one year and 4 months now,we are very much happy and hale is our car,but where is that guy and others??!! :lol:
  2. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Yeah. And there was / is a certain other gentleman also who has created & is still creating "noise" there saying 68bhp Figo is better !!! ::O
  3. Hope the ignorants read this statement, who simply crib about the plastics.
    Fantastic Line !! :dancing
  4. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    SPCL???(Society for prevention of cruelty against Linea??! Go ahead Bala post a new thread, all of us are there with you. ::D
  5. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    My Linea has done 26,000 kms and though the tires look like new,I think they should be changed at around 35k kms
    My question is ,is it possible to go in for T-Jet's tyres,which are broader and give higher ground clearance?.Mine is a basic active variant-mjd,is this possible?
  6. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes sir, it is possible as long as they are 98PCD which I am sure they must be. Someone in Chandigarh bought a Bossa Nova White Linea dynamic and added 17" alloys and that too 100PCD, if you have seen that Tbhp thread. :)

Something interesting guys? I think you are referring to some discussion from tbhp. Can you please share it here as well? or give a link to that discussion? I may have missed some Linea threads on tbhp. ::V
  7. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    No Paddle shifter,it was a discussion in CARWALE under a thread called-for all the noise is fiat doing well???
    If you see the discussion,your Bp is sure to shoot by atleast 20mm! :cry: :firey
  8. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    :eek:fftopic post:
    My BP was already shooting up after seeing posts of manishbajaj. Over there Figo is being compared to i20, Punto, Jazz. Finally, decided to stop being regular on that forum. MODs are absent and there is a free for all going on. Car buying questions are being asked in article section etc. I believe it is a good forum if the administrators can grant moderator privileges to 2-3 more guys who are regular like Ashish Naik etc.

By the way, if you want your daily dose of humour, visit the review section and read the following:
    "Underpowered Overpriced, Underpowered Oversized- Hyundai i20 user review" :evilsmile
    "Not good value for money- VW Polo review by docalok"
    "Poor man's BMW. Rich man's Morris- Indigo CS review"
    :lol: Where do these guys come up with such innovative thread titles?
    One anonymous guy says:
    "Go for it blindly... Wthout any second thoughts... - Hyundai i20 User Review"
    Hope CarWale gets this sorted out soon.
  9. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    But definitely I20 is underpowered and overpriced!but oversized??!!
    Polo was not good value for money-3 cylinder engine
    Yup,mods are mostly absent and it's free for all in cw
    All along I thought that Linea was poor man's BMW!
  10. I love the thread where someone has reviewed 500 without owning one and claimed its not VFM :shocked