1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea My Love

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by Bala, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Yes,Amit and Binzi,but other cars too have different plastic and metal parts,but the colour difference is not this much,bad quality and finish.

Hmmm,well,coming back to my Linea purchase story..
    Yes,the car was booked on 30th,january 2010,with a promised delivery in 2 weeks,was it done??no way
    I was counting every single day during all those 15 days and yup,came the 15th day,waited till 10 AM,for the showroom to open and when it clicked 10 AM,I immediately rang the showroom only to be told that it will take another 10 days.Hmm,so the counting down of the days continued and well,the 10th day arrived too.I sincerely felt that the sales guy told the truth,but it was not.I was again told that the car will arrive on 3rd of march.But this time I did not have hopes that the car will arrive,so when I called them on 3rd March,I did expect them to say that the car has not arrived,Yes,they said that,but,but..I was told that my car was in consigment! and is on way,would reach them on 6th and I can take delivery on 9th.I asked the sales guy,please tell me the truth,because I have to fetch a driver and send him another 160 kms beleiving this,so I asked him,can I beleive you and send the driver???.He said,Yes,sir definitely..
  2. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thank God, there is no difference of colour in my Fiat Linea FTA.
  3. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Have you noticed guys,that FIAT,with the recently launched Punto 90 hp,has made specific changes with the lumbar support of the front seat and it is good now?.Wish,it had been done when Linea was launched,front seats are a perfect recipe for back pain
  4. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Did any one see the review of the New Punto EVO in the channel DW TV-ASIA on Sunday night 10 PM??,it's German channel
    Evo looked fresh and aggressive in flesh,it has no chance of making it to India since the price starts at 11,600 Euros!(now shouldn't we accept the poor quality of plasticks in the Indian Puntos for the price they are offered?)
    I watch this programme with out fail,just not to look at cars,but to look at the lush green places they are tested,hmm.
  5. true Bala ... we get punto's/linea at reduced prices .. good that they cut costs on interior plastics not on build quality / handling .
  6. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Yes,Atul,I completely agree with you.When I was waiting for Linea's launch to buy one,WHAT CAR magazine was writting every month in the last page that we will get a car of Corolla's size for Verna's price,then they changed it to SX4 's price in that column,but when it was launched I was not only surprised but shocked too to see it priced at almost Logan's range.I thought Linea was cheaper by atleast a lakh and a half rupees,I would have bought one even at that price,it deserves
  7. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Did anyone read the review of PETE's tuning box in a Linea(petrol)in this issue of AUTO BILD?
    Seems an easy process and costs Rs.28,000,but engine becomes noisy I read.
    By the way I can not stand magazine after magazine being partial and biased and pulling down Linea :firey .Can you beleive that Autobild magazine rated Verna TRANSFORM'S looks and build to be better than the LINEA? :hit (inspite of being given a longtermer by FIAT),ridiculous and laughable :uh
    Can anyone begin an SPCL???(Society for prevention of cruelty against Linea??! :confused )
  8. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Yes. I read it. Its Autobild Sept 1st issue. I wanted to post it also but it was hectic since quote a few days.
    0-100 takes 1.5 seconds lesser with Pete's, they mentioned

In their review, in none of the 5 parameters Verna got even 4-star, still its final rating is 4-star with all parameters rated 2 or 3-star. On the other hand Linea got a 4-star & a couple of 3-star still its final rating is 3-star.
    ha ha ha :lol: Too Good
  9. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    ::D Amit,easy process,I meant fixing the PETE's
    Do not laugh Amit,if you are not going to start SPCL am going to :boxer
  10. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Shhhhh.... Some people will say Fiat is creating so much noise ::D .... (Remembered ?) :mrgreen: