1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea My Love

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by Bala, Jul 14, 2010.

1. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Bala,

Fantastic ownership thread of the finest automobile. But, I am yet to see a photograph your beloved Fiat Linea. Kindly post some photographs.
  2. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Thanks Ravi,I shall try to post photos once the armrest gets done with art leather,with the factory piece of cloth,a 5 rupees a metre cloth,it looks yuck!
    To suspend the Fiat Fan boy talk!for a short time,today after a long journey I experienced a back pain.I have had this earlier also,this is not because of Linea,but it does get exagerated a bit after travel,which I've noticed earlier too.Should be becaues of the lack of lumbat support.This has to be brought to light because in future,when we go for a ceat cover change,we can stich one accordingly with an extra cushion in the middle of the back rest.Santro has a good lumbar support in the front ceats which releive back pain!
    Another thing I noticed is that the A/C is freezingly cold.One example,I bought Jilebis and brought home,when I opened the box,the yellow jilebis had turned white because of the frozen ghee!.So,correlating this with posts where I've read that A/C cooling is insufficient,I notice that those were Emotion variants with A.C.C,so the manual A/C works like a dream
    Now,my car has done more than 23k kms and the mileage is getting better by the day,the tank doesin't empty at all!
    Mods,where are the smileys??!!
  3. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks, Bala, for kind response.

You have to go to the full editor version to add smilies. :)
  4. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Its right besides (On Right hand side) of the new post you're typing. TH only thing is you seem to be clicking "Quick Reply" button to write a new post. Try "Post Reply" button which is on lower left corner at the end of the page.
  5. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Well,I did that Amit,but it says that it's saved in the draft??,now how to post it from the draft???
  6. VahanPujari

Mumbai
    Try this:

Go to User Control Panel --> Manage Draft, Open the draft post appreaing there & then click on submit as you do in sending any post.
  7. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Was waiting for photos before doling out my precious comments :lol: Great going Bala.
  8. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Have anyone noticed that there is a noticeable colour difference between the plastic(i.e.,the bumper)and the metal(i.e.,body)parts of Linea,especially the Flamenco coloured ones???(I haven't seen other coloured cars at a close distance).In my car it isn't that noticeable,but in other's cars I've noticed the difference and it is bad.
  9. VahanPujari

Mumbai
    Bala,

In my car also, there is not much noticeable difference. When I wax polish my car without wax polishing bumper only then the difference becomes visible. But then its quite obvious because of wax.

However, a forum friend's Linea, the difference was very very high initially ( a year back). He got it rectified (bumper got repainted) later.
  10. I have see this difference in dark coloured linea's but not in all cars.
    Visibly clear under shining sun and when the car is wax clean.