1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea MultiJet Emotion FTA or ...

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by venom, Jan 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2

I agree with you Buddy :drinks :steering
  2. venom

Hey guys

Thanks for all your inputs. Time for some update (sorry for being late).

Finally after a lot of yes and nos, ifs and buts...
    I have her.

Fiat Linea MJD Emotion in FTA , it is.

Right now I m busy clocking kms after kms, done 800 so far... I just cant have enuff of her.

Thank you again, guys.

Some minor problems faced so far -

1. Rattling noise from the instrument console when riding over bad patches - upon inspection found that the instrument console is not tightened properly, holding it firmly stops the rattling.. the noise is quite irritating though. :sad1

2. Car slowly pulls towards left when traveling at high speeds... most probably the steering wheel is not properly aligned :confused1

Apart from these, the car met with minor accident today when a trucker (Tata 407) kissed the left side of the car while taking a turn. Left rear wheel arch damaged with heavy scratches and dent extending till rear bumper, wheel cap also broke.

Very Sad right now... Need to her to TASC soon. Any advice on Kolkata TASCs ? Planning to take her to R D Motors :anyone
  3. Chaos

Chaos Regolare

LOCKED: Linea MultiJet Emotion FTA or ...

MOD NOTE: venom, Please create a new thread in the ownership section as this thread is going OT for what it was intended for.
    you can carry your discussion there. i am locking this thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.