1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea mjd or punto sports

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by Bobbybpl, Nov 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Are these used cars? Or TD cars? Why do they have such high milage on the ODO?

Rajan
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2012
  2. Bobbybpl

Bobbybpl

Bhopal
    Yes sir, They were TD cars.
  3. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Oops. Stay away from them.

Rajan
  4. Bobbybpl

Bobbybpl

Bhopal
    Rajan, these aren't the cars I am offered, I just drove these vehicles.
    I am offered brand new 2011 lines with few km on odo.
  5. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Quality, refinement and ergonomics are the same be it a 2011 or 2012 make.

Only the ground clearance is different. And post May 2012, the fully loaded trim does not get 3 headrests for the rear seat. Other difference is auto Headlamps and wipers. And probably the alloy wheels.

If i were you, would have gone eyes closed for the Linea, after checking the odo and getting all the fluids changed and the battery checked.
  6. Bobbybpl

Bobbybpl

Bhopal
    I truly appriciate your suggestions guys,
    I have finally made my mind to go with Linea, may it be 2011 or 2012 :) Tomorrow I'll go through a complete check up of the car, may God wish everything goes fine, I'll buy 2011 Linea.
  7. Parimal

Parimal Novizio

Dombivli
    Bobby,
    Even i was under same dilemma when i brought my Punto 2012, dealer was giving me Linea 2011 Sept model at great discounts, but then 2012 Punto sports is amazing, engine is very silent, the clutch is ultra light, Linea quality Interiors, and just imagine its a same Engine with 140 Kgs less weight :) So If back seat comfort is not an major concernt my vote still goes for Putno, reduced turning radios, amazing Pickup. Linea is amazing when it comes to looks no other car comes closer. I think just write down your prime requirment as both are great handlers, amazing at high speeds.
  8. sidindica

sidindica

-
    If i had to by the linea, I would avoid the 2011 version, even if its offered with a mouthwatering discount. The 2012 Linea is much more refined, more improved and a more matured well rounded car than the 2011 Linea. Low NVH, improved clutch, AC and GC cannot be ignored. Forget about discount, I wouldn't even touch the same considering the 8 plus lakh I am spending. additional premium for the 2012 refined version i well worth it. Rest its your call. My pick-the 2012 Multijet dynamic. Emotion ONLY if I ned those drooling T-Jet alloys and 16".
    2 people like this.
  9. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Your above criticism of the 2011 Linea makes no sense whatsoever.
    1 person likes this.
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Sorry so say that I don't see any difference with respect to refinement in the 2012 Linea. In fact, the car which I drove just after the launch of 2012 Linea accelerated slower than my 2011 Linea.

The difference I see is the increased GC and the improved clutch in the 2012 model.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.