1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

linea MJD Medium grey

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by japa78, Nov 27, 2010.

1. japa78

japa78 Amatore

Chennai
    Time to buy a new Sedan? which one to buy? we are spoilt for choices in Petrol but not so in Diesel! So sold my Esteem VXI petrol and wanted to switch to Diesel.Have driven Skoda laura extensively and know none can beat the torque of a diesel motor! TD a Logan,nice but the steering was hard and fit for only pro.drivers,Fiesta was great but my knees kept hitting the steering but drive quality and evrything else was superb,so alomost decided to buy it and just casually waked into VST annanagar,and TD a Linea MJD,man I was sold on it instantly,so much ,space,excellent handling like a small car and great road presence.Changed my mind booked and took delivery of medium grey fitted with pioneer 4250 with JBL 265C in front and 265 in the rear,autofoam seat covers,scorpio remote lock all for les than 18k! done 700 km so far half on high way and hlf on choked chennai bumber to bumper traffic,but just greta driving experience! feels and rides like a skoda but for half the price!! Super VFM.got an avg of 14kms on city roads and 17 on highway!great to enjoy european quality after Japanese tinsel toys!! will post more after a while
  2. congrats..... :clap ...enjoy the admiration
  3. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Congrates japa78 for entering the family of FIATs.
    Now onwards you will not buy any car other than FIAT.
    Welcome to beautiful world of FIATs with teamfiat!!!!
  4. japa78

japa78 Amatore

Chennai
    Today I mustered enough courage to push the car to its limits!! I drove thru Nehru Nagar Industrial estate on OMR Chennai.Its no road at all, at best a dirt track and would delight any truck manufacturer to test their trucks on! and I was expecting a lot of underbelly bumps and grinds...but to my great surprise none at all! I came unscathed after the torture test which put the suspension and the road handling to its limits and Linea came out with flying colours or should I say with out a scratch!! Any one bashing the Linea for low ground clearence ..I dare you to drive thru this streatch ,allbeit carefully ofcourse ,and see for yourself... am I glad I got this great machine...
  5. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Welcome home though you found it after doing 700 KMs but glad you are here. :) Do share the pics and have a happy stay!
  6. japa78

japa78 Amatore

Chennai
    sorry for the delay in posting pics,here are some not too great but will convay what iam trying to say!

Photo-0031.jpg
  7. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    goog pics, post some more in the daylight. We all love to admire them :)
  8. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi
    Good Pics Japa.
    Aftermarket armrest is neat, looks even sturdier than the stock one.
  9. sunnyside

sunnyside

Ahmedabad
    Great Arm Rest, is it a fiat accesory or got from outside?? Can you share the cost
  10. japa78

japa78 Amatore

Chennai
    sure it costed me 900 with fitting with double sided foam tape!