1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea MJD - Emotion

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by Saumya, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Thanks bro..... learning a lot from you all......... :drinks
  2. Saumya

Saumya Amatore

mumbai
    Lost my head cos of the Dealer attitude !! & wrote to FIAT on service@fiapl.com

[TABLE="width: 579"]
    <tbody>
    Complaint Background: DEALER IS HORRIBLE !!
    </tbody>[/TABLE]

Few words to describe m/s. Fortune Motors (Marwah estate , Andheri east) :

INDISCIPLINE , MISMANAGEMENT, FALSE PROMISES, INABILITY TO DIFFRENENTIATE BETWEEN A PREMIUM CAR BUYER AND A BASE LEVEL CAR BUYER, PATHETIC & HORRENDOUS ATTITUDE TOWARDS CUSTOMER, CUSTOMER TAKEN FOR A RIDE,NO RESPONSIBILITY, DISRESPECT, etc etc.

My overall experience – PLEASSSEE WAKE ME UP FROM THIS HORRIBLE DREAM. IT IS JUST PATHETIC!!

- Promises made but not fulfilled at delivery.

- If a customer asks questions it is disliked.

- Finally customer is shooed away for the showroom.wow!! What a pleasant memory!! (Thanks to Mr. Bharadwaj the so called manager.)

- A dream-car delivered after all possible delays on 24-oct-2011 & till today no registration number and expected in another 3 days.God knows why!!

- Makes me feel like I bought a auto rickshaw by the treatment of staff who are yet making me run from pillar to post.

[TABLE="width: 579"]
    <tbody>
    Resolution Required:

</tbody>[/TABLE]

INTERVENTION FROM FIAT MANAGEMENT PLEASSSSEEE... Request you to check the TATA dealer attitude towards FIAT customers who are made to feel like we have purchased a auto rickshaw and no ways a premium car at all.

My Purchase – FIAT LINEA EMOTION 1.3 MJD.
    (P.S. - Sorry i'm on a TC number & can't give you the registration number as i'm yet to figure out a date as to when will i get it.)

My car sits down my residence as all that I can do is LOOK at my purchase & not DRIVE and wait for it to have some more stone marks , one of which has already come on it.

HELLLPP !! I beg you..

--
    Warm Regards
    - Saumya.D
    MUMBAI. :A
  3. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    welcome to the club 22ji.
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats on the Car. It is looking awesome.

Can you share the month of manufacture of your car? I am asking this because Fiat is offering these colors in Linea MJD only from September 2011.
  5. Saumya

Saumya Amatore

mumbai
    All sorted FINALLY ....but need advice guys

haa.. finally after shooting out emails and complaints... i get my number... and all goes well... also as a good will gesture i have been offered to repair the lil dent on my bonet for free at the first service... hmmm so much to satisfy the customer...

anywys.. have been driving this babe as per the given guidelines by u guys... like less revving .. less than 100km/hr speeds... bt thn... its just such a dream machine man... i have driven it all along the highways... n u bet the best is the sea-link where its a super experience .. aww soo ssmoootthh....

just one question... how do i drive this .. i mean... im just a lil confused ... at what RPMs should i be changing gears.. cos this is a diesel machine.. so dnt realy knw... a lil help pleasse !!
  6. Saumya

Saumya Amatore

mumbai
    wooff.. the car has already run 4300 kms since october'2011,due for her first service next week.... and boyy is this a new surprise every time.. the noise is slowly diminishing ... average is around 12 in city for diesel.... (im told after first service it'll further improve).....and yea the car is a eye-turner....firstly for the color (Sun beam beige) and secondly when the turbo kicks in it zoomss past.... who ever said that the car is sluggish... its all crap.. the car has no complaints.. i seriously have no complaints.. but with so many anti-elements talkin il about the car ... ireally wonder if there are people hired to talk ill about it...also awaiting the new upgrade scheme.. isnt it something which gives a feelin of trust and that FIAT is now serious ab its reputation here..? who gives upgrades yaa.. i mean 'once purchased then forgotten' is what works in India.. with this scheme... its a superb thng.. i wudnt just stop talking yaa.. ill go on n on n on.. again thanks to u guys here who helped me with the buy.. n m happy with my purchase which happened after the confidence u guys gave me.. cheers... ill keep u posted.. hehe

(p.s. - i have to yet put some seat covers.. and just unable to decide which one willl look good.. )
    1 person likes this.