1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea MJD - Emotion

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by Saumya, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Saumya

Saumya Amatore

mumbai
    Untitled.jpg

Well Well, The italian beauty is now mine.. made it through a long day of documentations, check-ups, puja & in the end the never ending traffic in Mumbai... Finally shes in my premises.... with a TC number and some minor jobs yet to be done....anywys.. all is well..super exited and man.. whoever said that the machine lacks ppower.. take a beating... The turbo kicks in n it seems like u r catapulted ahead... its a super awesome machine... m very verrryy happy with my choice...!! every thing about the car is superbb.. simple things have been taken care ... theres comfort .. theres elegance.. n then theres value for money.... thanks again guysss!!!

(p.s - got a reverse sensor fixed,anti-rust done,will be putting in Sun films and seat covers soon.....Now all i need is to get some way to connect USB/Aux, )
  2. prem

prem

Chennai
    Waiting for the delivery of my Punto emotion and I am looking for the USB/AUX solution too.
    Please let me know if you find a solution
  3. anoop

anoop Superiore

@Saumya: All the best with your new possession. Enjoy the roads now :)
  4. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    oh boy color is tempting one man! Loved it! Even bronzo looks smoking hot! For primium shades FIAT had given us great choices with Fox Trote,Sun Beam,Bronzo s,Tuscun w.
    I would like to fill my garage with all primium shades! :p (for that i have to get myself adopted by some Saudi's Abu! Lol!)
    And yes saumya i'll surely let you know whenever meet will takes place. Till that time enjoy man! Have a safe & happy motoring!
  5. @ Saumya..

great colour dude..

Enjoy your ride and do post your reviews afterwards.... :)
  6. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Congrats Saumya. That is s brilliant shade.
  7. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    Congrats for your Italian Beauty. Is it Sun Beam colour?
    when I purchased my 1.3 emo pk. that time only Fox T and Tusc W was available.

This is not fair FIAT. I think you are lucky man....Enjoy
  8. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Superb color! Congrats!! :)
  9. Saumya

Saumya Amatore

mumbai
    The car is a killerr.. as rightly said by many.... this beast has some power when the needle touches 2000 rpm... wooooo u r catapulted ahead and the feeling is like that of an aircraft when u r pushed behind due to speed... its just amazing.. just a lil worry is that my average meter shows 7.5 - 9 kmp/l which i hear will improve as time goes by or after the frst service.. im loving every bit of it... n all this in the TC number.. ill get my Number Plate on tuesday hopefully... waiting to set free... !!
  10. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    The engine is a VERY addictive engine. The way it pulls north of 1800-2000 makes you wonder whether there is only 1248cc's under the hood.

It behaves like a much bigger powerplant. The more you thrash it, the better it goes!

Take care during the running-in. Do not baby the engine, but don't abuse it either. Stick to the middle path.

Cheers.