1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea MJD Emotion or EP?

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by nikonsun, Oct 22, 2011.

1. nikonsun

Hello Gurus,
    Need your help in deciding; After looking at various options like AHNC, Sunny, Verna, Vento finally decided to go with Linea for few reasons.
    1. Family sedan with safety features (looking ahead to go for vacations).
    2. Budget 9L
    3. Fuel Consumption
    4. Comfortable driving

The offer I got for Linea MJD Emotion is 9L on road after 60,000 discount(30K for insurance and 30K cash). Is this a good price? There is no airbags in this and that needs an upgrade to Emotion pack (will also get Alloy and Blue&me). Is it worth the upgrade, if so how much more that would be?

Thanks for all your inputs and ideas. Mod, This is my first post; so please move it to appropriate forum
  2. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    Grande Punto 1.3
    If budget can b stretched then not the EPK.

Harmony & chaos
  3. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

if you are looking ahead for vacations- i.e a lot of highway travel, go for emotion pk. airbags is a life saver. ABS too is.

and mainly you are getting discounts. linea is definitely a costly car selling very cheap. looking at the features and comfort linea provides it can easily sell at 11 -12 lacs if linea was sold at maruti showrooms.

go for emotion pk.

you will feel so safe and comfortable in linea that you will be very happy for yourself and your family.

regarding a bit of low power from 1.3 mjd, that we can look into later on. Remaps, tuning boxes what not is available for europes hot selling car :)
  4. nikonsun

Thanks for the feedback guys. I got a quote for 1.3MJD Emotion PK for 9.7L with freebies like sun film, mud flop and floor mats. Is this a good offer? Do you think I need to negotiate more? I'm thinking along the line of 9.5L would be the best bet as my orig budget is only 9L.
  5. Srini

Srini Regolare

Do not opt for sun films. The dealer always uses entry level films. Also, in some places (i have seen it in chennai) there is a practice to remove the glass to achieve perfecting filming. A perfect after fit is very difficult and hence it might start rattling after some time. I would live with some bubbles in my sun film than rattling.
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    nikonsun, where are you located?
    I sealed the deal for my Linea for 9.5L.
  7. nikonsun

I live in Thiruvanmiyur and working with Concord motors at Velachery. Can you please pm me with more info on your deal please? I will definitely appreciate your help!