1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea MJD EMO

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by Santhosh Rao, Dec 19, 2014.

1. Santhosh Rao

Santhosh Rao Timido

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Thank you Ganges & asimpleson. It is impossible for me to TD the vehicle. The dealer wil not allow as it will be his head ache if something goes wrong. I was owning Hyundai earlier so I got use to the electronic steering.

But the issue was not the feel which I had on the steering during PDI. I can literally see the steering vibrates/rattle when static and the engine is running/idling. But when I accelerate the V/R stops. Or even when I touch the steering this V/R stops.

I am planning to take the delivery by Jan 3 (coming Saturday). This issue is worrying me a lot. I am waiting for TF'Ians response who is from chennai. Still I did not receive any reposne on who can help me with this issue.

Cheers,
    Santhosh.
  2. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Hi @Santhosh Rao

Just as we were suggesting: i think it's really the fact that you so far have had no experience of a feelsome steering, in this case a hrydraulic one that transmits every sensation to the driver. Maybe the car's front tyres are, also, overinflated?

If I were you: i wouldn't worry at all, once your car is in use, you like all Fiat owners will appreciate this same steering, since it is the key to the whole (unique in segment) driving pleasure experience of the Linea!

Do a good PDI....and enjoy! :)

cheers
  3. Santhosh Rao

Santhosh Rao Timido

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Thank you all for ur great support and assistance. Finally my new Italian beauty arrived. I have taken the delivery and left it with 3M for Teflon, under chassis painting, cr70 sun film, 3M mat and paint protection film for bumpers. I will start the ownership thread soon as I am bit busy. See you soon. I have attached few pics of my beauty!! image.jpg image.jpg

image.jpg