1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea MJD E+ or SX4 ZDI

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by dadasaheb, May 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fiats are one of the cars which will keep performing for years together and will last a lifetime. Most of the other cars will start to show age after a few years. Not the case with Fiats. We own a '02 Palio and its still so stiff without hardly any rattles, the doors still close with a confirming thud.
    We were planning to sell it but not anymore. Will be changing the air intake it and later an engine remap as well :).
  2. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    not any more. Epk linea doesnt come with 3 head rests. i dint get it too.

turning radius is more on linea. but you get used to it. you have to reverse multiple times to fit the car in the parking lots of malls, while taking u turns etc etc.

dont worry fiat are here to stay. they wont pack their bags this time.
  3. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Long ago, before I got my Punto, I read a review on one of the Automotive forums about the experience of one guy who owns both the Punto and SX4 (Petrol). For a certain highway trip to his home town he decided to take Punto instead of his usual pick, the SX4 and regardless of the bad weather and road conditions, he and his family traveled without any fatigue or discomfort. His comment was, "had the trip been done on the SX4, they would have been rattled. Punto is certainly the Highway Star."
    If Punto can do that to the so called most comfortable offering from MS, imagine what Linea can do.

Another interesting incident happened couple of weeks back in our office. There was this new ER Punto E+ and this new SX4 and the owners were showing off their cars. The SX4 owner got into the driving seat and turned the ignition on and the MID displayed the message "Driver door not closed". The guy was just plain shocked to learn that a car costing couple of lakhs less than his choice had so much of features. One should see his face when he got out of the Punto.
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2011
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    LOL Roy. Totally agree with you....

FIAT has so many small but important features than any other car manufaturer in this segment....
  5. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    keep the cars side by side and ask yourself whether i should be paying 9.5l for sx4 when i can get linea. i mean just look at linea it looks 5l costlier than the sx4. besides you get loads of features. i personally love the armrest, rear a.c vent, rear curtain. i love the fresh looking center console which looks different from any other car in the market, its just so neat and classy. then you have the comfortable ride of linea vs hard ride of sx4. and then the feeling you get when people turn heads when you pass them in a linea.
    you should not have asked this question in this forum but since you already have heres an unanimous answer "GO FOR THE LINEA"
  6. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    @ Roy ...I liked the last part ... Well apart from all these features just compare the safety features these cars provide. Just check out the accident thread in this forum and you can see real life experience of some of our users who has come out of accident alive without a single scratch and they all are thankful to the solid build of Fiat cars. Had this been a maruti, I need not explain. In this growing traffic conditions I think we should seriously think of safety aspects as well.
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    @ Italia Linea I saw so many Lineas with three headrest. I have one black Linea Petrol Emotion Pack in out office parking & it has 3 Head Rest.
  8. more than the SX4?? Yes it is. But its not that bad compared to the Punto or the Palio. For the Palio its massive. You can turn a Jumbo-jet within a smaller radius ;). But it actually doesn't matter, the way it goes makes you forget everything.
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    For me Turning Radius does not matter. Anyways Linea is very long car & will occupy large space to take a U Turn
  10. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    They stopped it from aug/sept 2010. mine is dec 2010. i dint get it

no i was speaking in general. punto/linea both have huge turning radius.
    the tata sumo grande turns better than linea when it comes to u turn :)

but it hardly matters for me. i am now used to it
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.