1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea MJD E+ in Bossa Nova White!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Fiat4Ever, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Fiat4Ever

Hi All,
    Just joined this forum after having reaping its benefits for some time!
    ;) Thanks to all you guys for the good job!:smile:
    Positives: Really smitten with this car! Rides likes a dream! :)
    Negatives: The Original front seats of the Linea do not provide very good lumbar and thigh support. So, I was wondering if an upgrade to an Art-Leather/Leather seat cover would fix this issue? If yes, then which would be a better option for Bangalore weather? Any recommended place where I can get the seat covers done?
  2. Welcome to teamfiat Fiat4Ever :)
    I agree with you however over the period you will get adjusted. I felt the same when I bought my Linea (June 2011). I am not sure since when you are using Linea. Seat covers do provide some cushioning or support. I have fitted autoform seat covers (U cheers, coco/offwhite) which are good. I had also seen a small cushion like accessory which is specifically for the back support. It rests at the base of the seat and provides supports till mid height of the seat (china made). I will share photo if I buy it.
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Fiat4Ever welcome to Team FIAT INDIA. Please share some photos and your experience with Linea.

@sly.cooper can you please upload the photos soon.
  4. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Welcome to TFi! even i own a BNW Linea! Same as yours! You can go for art leather seat covers! They are quite good..:)
  5. ratanshivi

ratanshivi Regolare

Mald (East)
    Hi - Welcome aboard - The Best Option is Leather Seat covers with a little thicker padding at the base - A lot of the Linea Owners are facing this Issue
  6. Fiat4Ever