1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea MJD E+ arriving this thursday !!

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by gurjinder, Mar 25, 2011.

1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Hi

So , finally booked our Linea MJD Emotion Pack in Bossa Nova White. The car is ready for delivery , the only issue holding it back is the loan approval , which is expected by wednesday or thursday max.

The Linea has been a long time coming in our family. We'd wanted to buy it in 2009 itself , but due to one fact or the other it got delayed and finally March 2011 was to be the destined time.

The car is January 2011 manufactured ( VIN ends in AMZ ) , and is showing H 7kms on the odometer.
    The OTR price is 8.77 lakhs , all included.

Looking forward to owning and driving the car we've been thinking of since 2 years! :dance

Pics of the car we'll be buying. Sitting safe n sound in the showroom.
    Gurjinder.

25032011570.jpg

25032011571.jpg

25032011572.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  2. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Congratulations and best wishes, gurjinder, on becoming a proud owner of a lovely Linea. Explore and enjoy your Linea. Your 1.3 MJD Linea is occupying the Linea T-Jet bay! :)
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats Gurjinder. ::T Good luck!!

It seems to be HM, Mohali right? :) Aren't Ex-Showroom prices more at Mohali as compared to Chandigarh?
  4. gurjinder

Punjab
    Thanks guys

@paddleshifter
    Yes that is HM , mohali.

Joshi Chandigarh were charging the new revised Ex-showroom price of around 8.85 lakhs , and HM Mohali were happy with the older price of 8.78. After some haggling , they reduced it to 8.77 lakh OTR ( including insurance , extd. warranty , RSA), with carpet mats ,mud flaps, cover etc etc all included. I refused the teflon coating. Also gonna avoid the mud flaps, they spoil the looks.

Gurjinder.
  5. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Congrats Gurjinder on your long awaited Linea.
    Before accepting delivery make sure dealer provides cards for HU and Key code.
    One more member from Tricity.
  6. gurjinder

Punjab
    Thanks mate. Can u elaborate what these cards are called specifically?
  7. rohit tunga

rohit tunga Amatore

Bangalore
    Congratulations Gurjinder. :cool: hope to see lot more pics of the car when it arrives
  8. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    CongrATS FOR OWNING A WHITE LINEA ....

WHAT ALL ACCESSORIES HAVE BEEN PLANNED FOR ?
  9. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    hey congratulations. 8.77!! was that always the price?? when i bought a year back from rajkot, lineas were costlier. how much will the 1.4 emo pk cost there now?? dont get those cheap mud flaps drilled onto your car. click lots of pics during delivery with your family. i regret for not clicking when buying. that will be great for memories after years.
  10. gurjinder

Punjab
    Thanks for d wishes

As of now , no plans for accessories. But i do wanna switch to Michelin Primacy LC. ::T

@karan desai

The list which i have with me right now lists the older prices. It says Linea 1.4 E+ = 7.75 lakhs Ex showroom. Prices have increased by around 6-8 thousands.
    Assuming they give all the discounts they gave us , the Linea 1.4 E+ would be yours for approx 7.83 lakhs OTR.