1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea MJD - Buying advice

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by sly.cooper, May 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Any advice on filming? The dealer has Garware films. The guys from accessory shop near to my home talked about local and "imported" or better one including vKool.
  2. sly.cooper
    you can get 3m filming done. that is the thing i got done on my car..
    but make sure you be there with them when the job is being done and also see to it that the work is done by professionals only.
    unexperienced guys are real pain. they put all finger prints on the film and then the film would be ugly. .

check this link here

hope this might be of some help. check the attachment and take your call.
    also see that all the screws are fixed tightly after the film part is done. that is the reason for the sounds(rattles) and people complain FIAT

for seat covers check here
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2011
  3. Thanks srikaratluri. Is 3M film RTO approved? I came to know about a #M authorized station in my area. I will check that on Saturday. Can someone suggest parking sensor? One of the shop owner has "Acorn" brand and was advising against having LED (Mirror). My loan is thru and now I am in the final phase of buy. I will go for PDI today or Friday.
  4. 3m is legal. i have that on my car..
    there are films of varying darkness. get yourself one street legal dark film and that would be no issues..

and no idea about the reverse sensor..
    dont you get autocop reverse sensors??
  5. The SA told me that the invoice will have color printed as "Purple Red". As per him, this is what they have in system and cannot change it. Will it make any difference? I read it somewhere in the forum the same problem.
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Make sure it correct on RTO documents. Most probably they will repeat mistake there also, and that could be a problem.
    I don't know why its wrong in their system, and more why can't they correct it.
  7. Can you have different color mentioned on invoice vs. registration? What problems will I have if the color is printed as purple red.

Here is explanation provided by the SA,
    I dont understand what difference does it make in having english color vs. italian color. Tuscan wine is written in English only. Fiat india site has the same color mentioned on their site. Why cant they have the same color mentioned on the invoice:confused:? TATA manza has purple red color however these two are different cars from different manufacturers.
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Do one thing, call Fiat helpline number and clarify from them.
  9. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

I think something's fishy here.

Double check with FIAT on what name do they use for Tuscan Wine cars in their databases. And most probably it'll be Tuscan Wine only. And that is the color which your registration documents should say.

Ours is BNW and the Registration mentions " Bossa N White".

Also, other TFIans having Tuscan Wine FIATs can contribute as to what name the color is mentioned on their registration documents.

10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I read this confision in one Linea's ownership threads. Sly.cooper spend some time to searchi what he did for that :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.