1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea MJD - Buying advice

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by sly.cooper, May 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I just checked Fiat india website, and I can see the price in Pune is ~20K less (ex-showroom). I would assume the price in Pune should be less.
    So you must take from Pune.

Since there is only one dealer in Pune, bargaining will tough anyway. If possible, buy top end, no need to put any accessories afterwards.
  2. @kedarbendre - I just had a word with Rahul Joshi and the offer stands the same. They might add on mud flap & mat if I buy some stuff (coating, seat cover etc.). I will meet him personally today or tomorrow.
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Which color you are looking to buy? Go & buy body coating, engine waxing & Under body treatment. Try to negotiate there also. For my Punto I bought this package for Rs 6500. IMO this package is worth.

One more thing dont accept the Rubber floor mats. Buy FIAT original floor mats for LINEA which is of high quality.

Get mudflaps and bodycoating ( in discounted rate ) as freebies. Dont even buy free filming. Take a car go to the car accessory shop & you will have lots of options for filming. In city area Bhandari Auto, JM Road. In Camp Area Poona Motors near Yamaha Showroom are the best car accs shops in Pune.
  4. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    Definitely go for Underbody treatment and engine waxing. Get the linea floor mats. Try and negotiate on the final price of the accessories. I got approx 12% off on the total price of accessories from Pundit Auto...
  5. Hi,

Cooper Linea MJD is a very good car and you won't regret buying it. Bossa Nova White is also a very nice color & I dont think Teflon coating & underbody treatment is required as FIAT gives very good underbody protection when the car rolls out of the factory. As you have only 1 dealer in Pune it will be difficult to bargain too much. It is better to pick it up from Pundit Auto so that they will also support you during the regular servicing. All the best in your car purchasing. Warm Regards, MN
  6. abk1980

abk1980 Amatore

Mumbai
    OT: Isn't under-body anti rust treatment provided from the factory itself by FIAT in Linea and Punto?
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I have read somewhere in this forum that, Linea & Punto comes with underbody treatment from factory itself. Is it true?
  8. Actually, FIAT provides a rubberized coating for the under-body. I've never done under-body coatings for any of our FIAT's. The Uno that we have was extensively being used in Goa before coming down to Coimbatore, and the under-body is perfectly fine even today.
  9. I couldn't meet SA yesterday and may meet him today. Now the new confusion for me is color. I saw one Tuscan Wine Linea which was not looking that great. It is not the color but the car was in the bad shape. Few bumps here and there and dust. The color definitely looks great in showroom and on the brand new car :). Having the solid color (Red) for swift, i know that the color looks a bit dull over period when the shine is gone. I am planning to look for Minimal Grey - Silver. My wife liked that color. How do I verify the manufacturing month of a car? Just want to be careful about the car which is already in the stock.
  10. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.