1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea MJD active

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by tushargn, Oct 24, 2011.

1. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hearty Congratulations Tushar....Your linea looks marvelous...Have u changed the Steel wheels to ALLOYS?
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats on your new Linea.
    Its becoming very rare to see Flamenco Red these days. But, it is looking awesome.
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2011
  3. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    Congratulations! Enjoy the Italian Art!
  4. one suggestion.pls get the pillars done in black.otherwise i dont think u need to even paint the door handles,mirrors,grill etc.everything is perfect.just put vinyl on the pillars alone.i m posting a pic of a linea active.take a look.he has gone for pillars in black and a black roof.looks cool with black color door handles and mirrors.OMG.i cant resist from picking up a LINEA Active in FTA and do it up like the one in the second pic.the third pic is a photoshop work

53974_1_buyuk.jpg

269698_10150250246481178_636301177_7254266_4627419_n.jpg

35987_138364069536614_100000890667668_186842_1055193_n.jpg
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  5. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    The one in the second pic looks awesome. I was thinking that if I have to upgrade, then it will be a Hip Hop Black Linea. But now I have changed my choice to BNW.
  6. Linea Active in Flamenco Red from Egypt.take a look.

30921_10150164777070103_597480102_12390216_7584812_n.jpg
  7. tushargn

tushargn Amatore

Pune
    thanks Vishak.

no mods yet and I have planned to spend upto 80k which is diff from top end model on ICE. but now got a suddent change in plan.. updates in Q!

Thanks Ramjn, I had no option to choose color or variant as this was the only showroom piece available that could have been delivered 4 days!
    but yeh, happy with the color n look, cancelled d plan to put chrome beeding around the body which is available in emotion, as now liking the way she is!

thanks Saharsha.... indeed!

I second on that! these pics make me proud for cancelling i20 and going for Linea!

my o'my...... fabulous!

they would have to shell more after 2 months as the year would change, and thanks to the SA for fantabulous deal he offered, I was not able to resist!
  8. japa78

japa78 Amatore

Chennai
    yea a great car! on the highway do a steady 80 and see the mileage .u will be shocked i assure u as I was!dont drive the car too hard for the 1st 10k kms till the engine breaks in then take off on it where ever when ever!!
  9. tushargn

tushargn Amatore

Pune

A wonderful twist in Life....

guys, with on cloud number 9 state, on the first day after delivery of my Linea, I succumbed to my mom's wish that I see a girl for marriage. I postponed the meeting time twise as I was at workshop to get the music player installed. ;-)

and thats it... from joyed, I became overjoyed with the second sweethearts entering my life on same day! within 2 hours I felt the 'click' I was expecting for long time. fell in love with both at first sight!

first day of the car... first long drive..... first time seeing a girl..... and to know that she is the one.... am still in hangover! :D

Getting engaged on 20 November! :p
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  10. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    wooohooo....way to go tushar! Now thats what i'll say "Magic begins with FIAT!''
    Congrats bro! This diwali time span is ''Double Dhamaka'' for you man!
    Cheers! Have a great time ahead & have happy & Safe motoring! \m/
    1 person likes this.