1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea MJD active... Pune!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by tushargn, Oct 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tushargn

tushargn Amatore

Pune
    thnaks guys for suggestions. Yesterday I Visited Echo Electronics on Law College Rd at Pune to meet Mr. Pathak. I was really happy the way he explained all the products he has and never eager to push something after knowing initial budget. So for now, he has suggested to go with Blau HU + rockford/blau comps for front, give it a try for a day and if not convinced then switch them to rear and go for Infinity comps for front as I initially planned.

he also has a few other brands as Audio dynamics, Boston, Clix, Blau, Infinity(on demand) and some more German brands too.
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Congrats on the purchase Tushar.

I didn't get the above mentioned statement. Was there 225km's on the Odometer as well as an H displayed there?:???:
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I think H will be intact till 200kms only what about this 225km on odo.

:confused
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2011
  4. anoop

anoop Superiore

I think what he is saying is that, the H is still displayed on the ODO. I think Tushar means H will be there till first 225 KM on ODO.
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    That H is there only till the first 200 km's. It can also be made to disappear if the tripmeter is reset before the completion of the initial 200km's. If done this way, the car's odo will show 0km's without an H.

225km's with an H would be puzzling to say the least.:)
  6. tushargn

tushargn Amatore

Pune
    Oh, my bad for the confusion I created. the H was intact as car had clocked 11km when I saw first.

Got the delivery and have clocked 500+ in less than 24 hours. updating pics and info today!
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.