1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea MJD active... Pune!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by tushargn, Oct 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tushargn

tushargn Amatore

Pune
    All agreed Bala, the point here is I was instantly appealed by Linea over i20 because one car was readily available in showroom where as the wait for i20 was endless and though the features in active are less than emotion, they are almost equal and somewhat more than the i20 sportz version. so as I was getting all the features, i said yes to active as I'd get a chance to go for aftermarket fitments of my choice.
    I am at Pune and honestly speaking fog lamps is just an accessory in this part of Maharashtra. but yes, thanks for reminding me as its on the list now.

parking sensors:
    Dealer informed me I can opt for fiat certified from him or can go for aftermarket provided no wires are cut.

Chrome line running around car:
    there is this chrome line for which OEM quoted 14500/- and aftermarket quoted 2200 for fibre line with chrome paint.
  2. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    if its a red then you dont have to miss all the chromes that comes in the emotion. i have gone for the aftermarket chrome and they are pretty good. i can post some pics if you want.
  3. tushargn

tushargn Amatore

Pune
    Thanks Karan... any pics would be welcome! it would save a lot of words!
  4. srinivaschandalada

srinivaschandalada Amatore

Kakinada
    kakinada
    Grande Punto 1.3
    congrats, and welcome to our club, my friend also booked a maruti swift and was told he had to wait for 4 months. He had to sell his indica as he was offered a good prize, and so he was left without a car. As it was raining he borrowed my punto for half an hour to go to the maruti dealer and check out the status of his car, came back and told me he had cancelled his booking and booked a punto. Thats what happens if one is forced to drive a fiat.
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2011
  5. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    lolz this also happand with my friend and they all are punto owner now , some of dem are sold there month old swift
  6. tushargn

tushargn Amatore

Pune
    All I would say is..... .destiny! I was damn confused between i20 and Fabia. Narrowed on i20 and was damn happy with choice, was just checking wat else can I get for 7.4, went to a fiat showroom one day, n just a though of getting behind that steering wheel made the trick. suddenly all the goodies apart and i20 merely remained just a hatchback... :p
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats Tushar, Wise decision taken buddy, and will enjoy the ride in the muscular Tycoon.
  8. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Tushar,did you say that the car is readily available,if so check if it's a showroom demo car,in that case,there should be an additional discount.
  9. tushargn

tushargn Amatore

Pune
    it was in showroom as order twice cancelled and people upgraded to Emotion. As I am in hurry, I am OK with Active and dealer also offered 30K discount. By the way, the 225km seal on display, the 'H' is intact! ;)
  10. tushargn

tushargn Amatore

Pune
    delivery expected this friday! looking at some PDI reports and issues discussed, I think being a showroom piece, I am lucky! The piece is kept polished and on display all the time so looks awesome!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.