1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea MJD active... Pune!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by tushargn, Oct 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tushargn

tushargn Amatore

Pune
    hellos and Hies for all Fiat lovers!
    Booked white i20 CRDI Sportz before 33 days, :p was informed that waiting period is 2+months n I was OK with it. Saw a Linea, n it happened man!!! Cancelled i20 booking in 4 days and booked Linea MJD Active! :D now last 7 days of wait and would get delivery on next weekend from Kolhapur!
  2. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats Tushar
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Tushar welcome to Team FIAT India and congratulations for Linea.

I hope we will meet very soon.
  4. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Congrats and welcome to TFI
    As a MJD Active owner,i would advice/suggest you to upgrade the Linea to atleast Dynamic variant(black ORVM and door handles are an eye sore to the otherwise beautifull automobile).For 20 k more,you get these plus remote key,blackened B and C pillars,which is VFM me thinks
    Otherwise Linea is anyday a better car than the I20,which rolls and rocks.
  5. Deepak R

Deepak R Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats Tushar
  6. rkarth

rkarth Timido

Bangalore
    congrats tushar!! wise decision :) and do post the pictures of your car when you get it :)
  7. tushargn

tushargn Amatore

Pune
    Thanks Shashank!

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

Thanks Kadar! n sure we'll meet very soon:cool:
  8. anoop

anoop Superiore

congrats tushar. What color did you book?
  9. tushargn

tushargn Amatore

Pune
    [/COLOR]
    Thanks Shashank!

Thanks Kadar! n sure we'll meet very soon:cool:

thanks Bala for suggestions. Actually I was pissed off with the waiting of 2+ months for i20 and on casual enquiry, was informed that an Active variant of Linea is available and displayed in showroom, which could be delivered immediately. Thats why I initially had no option than to say YES! however after a lot of time on this portal, I had some mods already in my mind that I discussed with the dealer and then said yes to Active.
    Benefits:
    1 readily available, just finance, and then delivery in 5 days
    2 80to90k less than emotion pack : I can spend that in aftermarket and dress up this beauty with my taste
    3 alloy wheels : thats the only compromise as 104pcd is not available anywhere in aftermarket and OEM costs 10500/wheel, but OEM wheel caps are good enough for now. And also it needs FIAT eyes to make out that those are wheelcaps :wink:

things at the time of delivery as discussed with dealer:
    1 set of 2 extra keys : dealer ( yep, have 4 keys for Karizma too as habitual of misplacing)
    2 Door sil : aftermarket (950/four with Linea written on it)
    3 OVRM and Door handles body color paint : aftermarket ( gotta search in Pune/Kolhapur)
    4 Remote lock : Dealer OEM (9500/-)
    5 B and C pillar blackened : aftermarket ( dealer suggested aftermarket black vinyl streakers, and shown me one car in service center as well )
    6 parking sensor with camera and rear view mirror vid display : aftermarket (9500/-)
    7 rear and side filming : aftermarket ( V-cool gold dust: 6500/-)
    8 front filming : aftermarket (V-Cool gold dust: 7500/-)
    9 ICE : well, have started a new thread as its a real freak expectation ::D

Suggestions welcome for any of my choices as its my first time!

Thanks Deepak

sure! I am getting restless as have planned to take delivery before Diwali!

as only one active MJD was available in showroom which could be delivered immediately, i had no option for model/color, but it looks nice in Flemenco Red.
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2011
  10. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Tushar,did you miss out foglamps in the after market fitment
    Enquire if fixing a parking sensor would void warranty(One is not supposed to meddle with electricals as you would know)
    Any how,am also hooked to your thread to know all about your after market works and see if I could follow suit!
    Don't you think foglamps,chrome grille,coloured handles,orvms,beige interiors,double coloured fascia,remore key of a Dynamic variant is worth the extra 30K???(at the time of my purchase it was only 10 k etc)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.