1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea MID and Seat Height adjustment issue resolved-Excellent response by FCA India.

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by Utpal Saikia, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Rituraj

Rituraj Regolare

Jorhat, Assam
    Language ??
  2. Utpal Saikia

Utpal Saikia Timido

Jorhat, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh
    Linea 1.3
    @acechip being in Pune is it easier for you to source spare parts ? Any idea on their vendor base at Pune ? In certain other engg industries there's no problem in procuring parts from vendors/sub vendors provided you can locate them, but of course not in big lots.
  3. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @Utpal Saikia

99rpm zindabad for you guys. As also sourcing parts from Dimapur/Calcutta/Mumbai: should be quite doable. Finding a good mechanic shop or a third party formal ASS setup like Mahindra First Choice etc that are willing and able to handle Fiats: the hard bit. Or: tapping into Tata ASS guys for at least engine related stuff. Lots of options (second and n-th best) but still quite doable, imo.

You know all this already, better than us in Pune or here in Delhi ncr, where parts availability at the FASS (and outside, i am told) is pretty good.

Hope the new Guwahati dealer hangs in there long and successfully enough for you folks to easily manage, henceforth, after the tough last several months.
    Utpal Saikia likes this.
  4. acechip

acechip Superiore

So, first off, I really havent had the need to change/replace any significant part in my 3+ years of Fiat ownership. Not even a light bulb. Secondly, the FASS in Bavdhan is quite cooperative in general. So hopefully I would not face any issues in that regard.
    Utpal Saikia likes this.