1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea Linea Linea

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by Vidit Gupta, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Hey Guys,thz is Vidit here...i Just booked Linea(Active)...as i was thr to book manza bt fall in luv with thz beauty...:p...i had a TD of it and was vry happy as engine was refined,peppy frm 3rd gear,built quality and many more things..bt im lil concerned about aftersales service...guys ur having ur machines with u so how was ur expirence as well as well im BIG fan of FIAT bt wht 'll be the future of FIAT in INDIA..will it be thr as parent or just going to continue as a part ..or ll left us again..help me guys..!!!wating for replies..!:eek:...my beauty is is bossa nova white...coming thz 28th...!!!eagrly waiting for my luv dressed in White..wow..!:p. waiting for ur replies guys...need ur sugges. ...WHAT WILL BE THE FUTURE OF FIAT IN INDIA..????:confused::confused::confused:.
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Vidit congratulations for new car & welcome to Team FIAT India.

I also booked Punto 90HP and the car will be delivered on 28th July.
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Welcome aboard Vidit and congrats on the Linea. You made a wise choice and opted for a proper sedan.

FIAT are not going anywhere. Instead they are opening exclusive upmarket 'boutique stores' named FIAT CAFFEs starting from Pune and New Delhi to enhance brand image and strengthen the brand. Rest assured,FIAT aren't going.

As for the service and spares, have a read of the various ownership threads. You'll come across unbiased reports.

4. Bala

Bala Esperto

Let me be the first to congratulate you.Happy motoring.
    Being an active version owner I would suggest you to upgrade it to the version with ABS and airbags(my car met with an accident and the wisdom was born then),after all there is nothing more expensive than life
    Is it an MJD or a petrol version waiting to get upgraded to diesel via a lucky dip,just like in the advt?
    After sale service??spares availability??,don't even ask,best of luck.
    This is the best car under 10l and the best wishes on owning the best.
    White is a beautiful color,Linea looks like an angel in white.
    Future of FIAT in India????,don't you know????,300 Lineas selling in a month????
  5. Tht's Grr888...and wht abt after sales service..???..as i booked active variant so wht all things should i fit in Linea to luk it more upmarket and smashing..(though it luks):D

Hey,Bala...THanks for reply..dear 300 lineas are selling bt as we compare it to other companies our number are getting less frm 800+ to 300 ...this is really something for which Fiat should come up with new ideas..rest all wel..!:D
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2011
  6. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Hey their! Good choice indeed! Linea is anyday better than the Manza..
    First of all, FIAT is a parent brand in india! And they aren't going anywhere!
    And i think you should have a look at the Dynamic variant, because the Active doesn't have all small lil features! But anyhow buy this car! :D
  7. Hey...I knw..Dynamic is much better option but...Dynamic is out of budget...i have already made a big jump from 7.2(manza) to 8.48(Beauty-Linea):D...!tht's why i hav chosen Active Variant..netherless...Engine,built quality is same:p and for me tht all matters...LINEA..!!! :cool:
  8. Sambikap

Sambikap Amatore

Congrats on your booking, Vidit! Advance, Happy and Safe motoring!

You've done a good choice - FIAT service has improved off late and you can witness all of them from TFI Threads. Dont worry about the future for FIAT - as they will surely be a market leader shortly.

I can understand your budget constrain while opting Active version - this is a good choice though! You can gradually upgrade your angel with new accessroies!
  9. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Congratulations and best wishes, Vidit Gupta. Explore and enjoy your lovely Linea after getting delivery.
  10. mhitesh

mhitesh Amatore

Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Congratulations, you have made a good choice.
    Fiat Network is definitely improving, I have no major issues so far with either my car or the service.
    Drive Safe