1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea Increased Ground Clearance kit for sale

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by 5u3zEr0, Apr 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    You are the Moderator, we should ask you Sir :D We need to trace his last login perhaps. :p
    1 person likes this.
  2. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    I am surprised that this thread has gone on to the fourth page during my absence. I was busy at office though I wanted to reply I could not. Running your own business, is a LOT of work!! :)

@ramjn: I was still not able to check the car but on the invoice it does not have any part number or details. Just says struts, coils or shock absorbers.

@lunafiatic: Thanks for your input. That is why I am open to negotiations on the price. I am frankly not aware of what is priced at the FASS.

@ arun1100: FASS should not ideally decline fixing it because the struts made by Fiat India and these are not imports. If someone in Madras eventually buys it, they could go to RDC service and there the records are present about my car’s suspension change.

- - - Merged Post - - -

The main point for me was the look. The car just looked so tall and especially the rear part used to stick out like a sore butt! And then the exhaust used to hang out, which was very ugly.....So the best thing is to just plan a little like you write above and take that extra effort over that speed braker / hump and you could come out without a scrape.

In the 10,000 kms I have already done, I have taken the car to Ooty, Hyderabad and Salem and I did not face any issue of scraping becuase of the car's suspension. Even with a full load of four adults and three kids with stuff for a week on my way back from Hyderabad.

The second nice part was the handling, which improved....I like my cars stiff and the old Linea setup is better for it and me now.
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2014
  3. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    Owners of Linea with the higher GC, I do not mean to say that your cars don't look good. It is just my view about tall cars and no offence meant.

I agree with asimpleson, the posts can be differentiated and moved.

EDIT

@ arun 1100: What would be your final offer? I was unable to send you a private message.
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2014
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    1 person likes this.
  5. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Please let me know a number to reach you. My neighbor wants to talk to you on the kit

Email me your number arun659@gmail.com
  6. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    @ Arun 1100: I have sent you an email just now with my mobile phone number. Await your neighbour's call.
  7. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Sure, thanks! You can expect a call some time tomorrow(Monday).
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    5u3zEr0 has sold it and hence closing the thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.