1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea Increased Ground Clearance kit for sale

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by 5u3zEr0, Apr 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    By the way, 99rpm has stopped selling Punto and Linea spares as per their facebook update.
  2. Lunafiatic

Lunafiatic Amatore

Pune-Mumbai-Pune
    That is really sad. That was one good source for spares.
  3. Lunafiatic

Lunafiatic Amatore

Pune-Mumbai-Pune
    Arun, if you are really interested and know somebody in FAAS, you can explain the scenario to them. Also it is a FIAT genuine spare and not an aftermarket one. I agree to the point that it is a used one but I think they should be able to make an exception. Talk to the service manager, may be he can help. You are not going to claim any warranty etc on it and they are anyway going to charge you for labour. Hence, it should not be a problem IMHO. Now it completely depends on how you explain it to them.
    1 person likes this.
  4. Lunafiatic

Lunafiatic Amatore

Pune-Mumbai-Pune
    5u3zEr0- Having driven the car for 1000kms is as good as new. Hence, the price should be accordingly. However, it is still a used part and you will have to price it aggressively for a quick sale. Reason being, only you could have claimed the warranty on that part had it been on your car. Once sold, the buyer would not be able to do anything about it later. So considering the flip sides it all depends on the price tag you put on it.
    1 person likes this.
  5. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Yes, he will check that out tomorrow. Only thing he needs to figure is if TJET springs are okay on MJD. Thanks a lot! Will keep informed if he will buy based on the info. Until then if any TJET owner wants to upgrade GC, should take it forward.
  6. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    5u3zEr0, my neighbour is certainly interested as the TJET and MJD share same suspension. Let me know a number you can be reached at. FASS told him the cost of the new kit to be around 10.x k's (the SA did not remember outright and told approximation). Considering its used and also the buyer don't get any warranty, let me know if you can arrive at a reasonable price. If its marginal, he may not risk buying the used set.

I can be reached by email at arun659@gmail.com, leave your number and I will have him call you.
  7. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    I am offering Rs.6000/-. I remember our ex member @epicenter got a similar offer from a TASC customer and he got the set for Rs.4500/- The threat still exists. You can contact me if the price is ok for you.

Abdul
  8. epicenter

epicenter Amatore

Valsad, India
    Abdul, epicenter is not an ex member.

Sent from my HTC Butterfly using Tapatalk
    4 people like this.
  9. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    Hi mandeep. Nice to see you pop up. Thought you were enjoying your VW and forgotten FIAT.:)

Abdul
    1 person likes this.
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    All is okay. But, where is the seller?

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.