1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea ignored in Skoda Rapid article by Zigwheels

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by Sat-Chit-ananda, Oct 25, 2011.

1. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    How rapid is compared with the hatch back cars... strange isn't it?

I think the reviewer from Zigwheels need to be fired for this comparison. Where are the editors of the Zigwheels??? They also gone for the ride in the Rapid I guess :)
  2. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Rishike007, It's paid advertisement so it will come even wherever it is appropriate too... Adil (chief editor) may be touring in on some auto shows around the world and Zigwheels is the subsidiary of Indiatimes/Times of India. So they give good ratings who are paying them good for advertisements.
  3. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Editor is clearly sending message to Antasio here, it's 1 peti (I lac in Tapori language) for every single point. 10 peti's will get you 10 points. So far fiat hasn't paid anything so it stands at zero:D. Maruti with 9 peti's & obviously Skoda at 10 peti's wins the auction!!
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2013
  4. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Or perhaps he typed "0" instead of "9". These keys are next to each other. :)
  5. platinumshine

platinumshine Regolare

Mr. Reviewer, If Rapid gets "handling" as its upside then Punto deserves it hundred times more. Praise the Punto for what it deserves, handling is a feather in its cap!

Points are definitely a typo.
  6. fernandeskaran

fernandeskaran Amatore

Mumbai, Maharashtra
    Mumbai Suburban
    Linea 1.3
    Hahahha :D even i feel its rigged ;)
    Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk 2
  7. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

This guy doesn't mind 100 out of 10 for a khokha:-|!
  8. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Guys,

Let us not get too carried away. The Skoda is featured there clearly as "Sponsored" and was not selected by the user. You select any 3 cars to compare and the website includes a fourth, either as "Sponsored" or as "You might have missed this". Try this for yourself:

Select Punto 1.3 Absolute 90 HP as you first car, Punto 90 HP sport as your second and Linea 1.3 Emotion as the third. You will see that the Absolute 90 HP still get 0, whereas the other 2 get 8/10.

Rajan

PS: The website will add a Skoda with 9/10 or a Honda with 9.5/10 as a fourth car. :D
  9. fernandeskaran

fernandeskaran Amatore

Mumbai, Maharashtra
    Mumbai Suburban
    Linea 1.3
    its actually pretty sad all these automobile journalist favour other brands. Whilst Fiat may lack brand value in India, they are among the best compared to their rivals in terms of drivability. And at the end of the day if a car (not referring to the rapid just in general) doesn't drive well its no use owning it.
    PS. This is my personal opinion. No offence to anybody :)

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk 2
  10. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Never mind, FIAT based articles from auto magazines are not even worth discussing. Someone who likes FIAT has got more reasons than what magazines print & has risen above all such dependencies. Such topics shouldn't be discussed anymore on TFI. It's like fighting against the rest of the world. No matter how right & relevant one is, at the best, he will sound like a Fan boy because Magazines are source of information for Majority who doesn't support FIAT at all.
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2013