1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea ignored in Skoda Rapid article by Zigwheels

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by Sat-Chit-ananda, Oct 25, 2011.

1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    LOL. Fastlove is right. The real rapide is a bit better and almost Vento like from the rear.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2011
  2. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    The unholy offspring of a DJIRE and a Fabia. Looks real bad... (and not rapid from any angle) :)
  3. vikaskumar11233

vikaskumar11233

Hi all

As we all know that Skoda Rapid is the new sedan launched by the Skoda. Its price range and amazing looks are attracting many peoples that's why linea as to face huge competition. I am sharing few details about this car.

Skoda Rapid, the new stunning and amazing car launched by the Skoda in the C-Segment. This car was much awaited because of its shocking price range and looks.

Price of Skoda Rapid is tagged Rs 6.75 lakh for the base variant-Skoda Rapid Active. However, Skoda Rapid with other two trims Skoda Rapid Ambition whose price is tagged as Rs 7.09 lakh and the top-end Skoda Rapid Elegance price tagged as Rs 7.99 lakh.Rapid diesel versions are tad more costly and start from Rs 7.95 lakh to Rs 9.19 lakh. All the three variant are available in both petrol and diesel variants.
    skoda-rapid-deep-black-pearl.jpg
    Mileage and Acceleration of Skoda Rapid
    Rapid give the impressive mileage of around 12kmpl in the city and 16kmpl on highway. The powerful engine of Rapid give the power of getting 0 – 100 kmph in 12.4 seconds. Both the variants petrol and diesel can attain the top speed of 170 to 185kmph.
    Interior of Skoda Rapid

Skoda Rapid interiors are highly impressive, its interior are comfortable and satisfying. The dashboard, switch gear, aircon vents, climate control unit, power windows switches and pretty much everything else is a straight lift out of the VW’s Vento.

The Rapid acquires a nice dark and light beige colored dash board rendering an airy feel to the passengers. The leather wrapped steering wheel is a four spoke affair with a chrome insert on it rendering a rich look. Height and telescopic adjustment features in steering are standard on all the variants of Rapid.
    I got this information form CarDekho.
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
  5. fernandeskaran

fernandeskaran Amatore

Mumbai, Maharashtra
    Mumbai Suburban
    Linea 1.3
    One pretty unusual thing i noticed, all cars of Skoda's stable come with oem projectors including the fabia and the old octavia.... But i havent seen even one rapid with projectors... Strange

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk 2
  6. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

I would love to have the stuff this guy smokes!
    The world must look upside down.
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2013
  7. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

There has to be some error or they did not review it.
    No way it can score a Zero.
  8. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Only the Elegance or Laurin & Klement variants got the projectors. The Fabia too lost it when the so called facelift was released. Nothing strange about this. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  9. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    5 people like this.
  10. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    It is good that they put that the Rapid will compete with these cars that is of common man's one. The enthusiasts car Linea cannot be compared with the common man's preference.
    2 people like this.