1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea Facelift 2014 - Test Drive and Review

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by nkrishnap, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Soumik

Soumik Amatore

Kolkata
    Linea T-Jet
    The car that received 5 stars and the Indian car have the exact same weight. So I would believe it to be the same.
  2. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    First of all it is the previous generation city, not the current one. Would love to check how the current one fares :D
    nikhil0405 likes this.
  3. linea4me

linea4me Amatore

kerala
    Linea 1.3
    The present one is really horrible on the highways, can't even keep up with any cars at speeds. It is very unstable as speed increases.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  4. linea4me

linea4me Amatore

kerala
    Linea 1.3
    I got mine checked at FASS no problem with Turbo. Checked with examiner, no errors. They cleaned the air filter. Will update the mileage after next highway trip.

5. Soumik

Soumik Amatore

Kolkata
    Linea T-Jet
    Well by the general rule, Honda must have made it better. ;)

So the City scored better than the Vento (4 stars).
  6. karaka

karaka Amatore

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.4
  7. linea4me

linea4me Amatore

kerala
    Linea 1.3
    Got the highest mileage yesterday during a 120km highway trip. ACA 25 kmpl, linea multijet- 15798 km,9 months.speed maintained 80-90kmph. uploadfromtaptalk1462684403023.jpg

8. zam123

zam123 Novizio

bangalore
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @linea4me

how do you maintain speed of 80-90? I cruise @ 150 on highways, only then do i feel "oh i m going fast now , need to slow down", then i come down to 130.

Do you always look at the dials while driving , isn't that a distraction and also always worrying about speed?
  9. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @zam123 : You can always keep the speed limit buzzer on for a set speed.
  10. zam123

zam123 Novizio

bangalore
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @Turbothinghy

yes i can do that , but sometimes you speed even after the beep. Sometimes you don't pay attention to beep either u r busy talking to someone or there is some noise. Due to this once you go over the set speed limit you don't know what speed you are going and you have to look at speedo.

I was thinking of installing a HUD connecting to the OBD port, but many have reported it causes various other issues.

Any recommendations.

Also , the beep gets annoying after a while if you try to maintain the set speed limit.